Reviews for One Thousand and One
Scratch Briefs chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
Need more! Please update soon. This is really good! I love it. I'll be looking forward to those next 10-15 chapters you promised!
Jaz chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I need more! The is how I imagine their lives exactly and his goofy reactions!
satomika chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
Ooohhh!

Nice!

I hope you update soon! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
Looking forward to your update!
And a very happy new year to you :-D
Crazy chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Aww. Cute story. :)
aangismyhomie chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I know you're doing your work on Path of Water and everything, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love how you write these two. You've written them better than anyone else I've read, and I'm glad I at least got to read this much of the story.
Persimmons chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
The story is a little mundane, which could be good! But it really seems to be lacking in a main plot point...any guesses..as to what...?

It's smut. I Was especially surprised that you didn't give your readers Goku and cheech's first time! The first tiiiiimeeeeeeee, woman! We wanna see it lol

Wellllll, at least there's a hot tub scene about to come up, hehee
Anjay chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter!
sailoronymoon chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I hope you continue this story, because it's fantastic! I can't wait to read more about the simple life of Goku and Chichi, they're one of my favorite pairings! :3 Thanks for writing!
Lots of Sun chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Update! Update! Update! Please, for the love of Kami, update!..

Most of the Gochi stories I've read have portrayed Goku as an idiot or have made him a lewd pervert. This story just make so much sense. Thank you for writing it!
Drama queen chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Getting an interesting story of this couple after a really long time... Keep up the good work :D
Ori kun chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
P.S really awesome story based with my favourite couple- goku and chichi. Very hard to come by such a good story with them :)
Ori kun chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Update Asap please!
Marorin5 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Loved the chapter! I like the idea of Goku and Chi-Chi being farmers. It's a good one and in "Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!" they both were indeed farmers. Radish farmers, actually (Ehem! *cough* Pun! *cough* Raditz! *cough* xD).
I like that you made Goku and Chi-Chi famous people. Goku was indeed famous and well-known in Dragon Ball/Z, until Mr. Satan appeared. When that happened, everyone - but the good ol' Announcer-san - seemed to forget about him. That doesn't make any sense!
I also like you made Goku still being in contact with his friends. I agree with you, it is unrealistic Goku never visited his friends in the five years of peace - not only once. I do understand he was busy with Chi-Chi and Gohan, but still! His friends were practically his family before he married Chi-Chi! I'm glad you've made him stay in contact. I say asking Krillin to help with the garderning was a very good idea. He is Goku's best friend after all!
Poor Chi-Chi, she wants to be pregnant so bad... Don't worry, Cheech, you'll be soon...you'll be soon.
Hope you update this story soon! I really wanna know what'll happen next, and how Goku and Chi-Chi's relationship develops. I love this story!
Happy writings and good luck, Arlia'Devi! You've got my full suport for this story! ;D
Marorin5 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Aww, Chi-Chi wants a baby! Brace yourself Gohan! You'll be born into the world soon! xD Or at least that's what Chi-Chi hopes. I'd like to see how would Goku and Chi-Chi cope with being parents, especially Goku. He has to samy habits he'll have to change for the sakes of his wife and son. But I'm pretty sure Goku would be willing to do it for them. Awesome chapter! I loved it! :)