Reviews for One Thousand and One
Crazy chapter 5 . 7/23
Aww. Cute story. :)
aangismyhomie chapter 5 . 7/6
I know you're doing your work on Path of Water and everything, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love how you write these two. You've written them better than anyone else I've read, and I'm glad I at least got to read this much of the story.
Persimmons chapter 5 . 4/3
The story is a little mundane, which could be good! But it really seems to be lacking in a main plot point...any guesses..as to what...?

It's smut. I Was especially surprised that you didn't give your readers Goku and cheech's first time! The first tiiiiimeeeeeeee, woman! We wanna see it lol

Wellllll, at least there's a hot tub scene about to come up, hehee
AnanaCrescent chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter!
sailoronymoon chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I hope you continue this story, because it's fantastic! I can't wait to read more about the simple life of Goku and Chichi, they're one of my favorite pairings! :3 Thanks for writing!
Lots of Sun chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Update! Update! Update! Please, for the love of Kami, update!..

Most of the Gochi stories I've read have portrayed Goku as an idiot or have made him a lewd pervert. This story just make so much sense. Thank you for writing it!
Drama queen chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Getting an interesting story of this couple after a really long time... Keep up the good work :D
Ori kun chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
P.S really awesome story based with my favourite couple- goku and chichi. Very hard to come by such a good story with them :)
Ori kun chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Update Asap please!
Marorin5 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Loved the chapter! I like the idea of Goku and Chi-Chi being farmers. It's a good one and in "Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!" they both were indeed farmers. Radish farmers, actually (Ehem! *cough* Pun! *cough* Raditz! *cough* xD).
I like that you made Goku and Chi-Chi famous people. Goku was indeed famous and well-known in Dragon Ball/Z, until Mr. Satan appeared. When that happened, everyone - but the good ol' Announcer-san - seemed to forget about him. That doesn't make any sense!
I also like you made Goku still being in contact with his friends. I agree with you, it is unrealistic Goku never visited his friends in the five years of peace - not only once. I do understand he was busy with Chi-Chi and Gohan, but still! His friends were practically his family before he married Chi-Chi! I'm glad you've made him stay in contact. I say asking Krillin to help with the garderning was a very good idea. He is Goku's best friend after all!
Poor Chi-Chi, she wants to be pregnant so bad... Don't worry, Cheech, you'll be soon...you'll be soon.
Hope you update this story soon! I really wanna know what'll happen next, and how Goku and Chi-Chi's relationship develops. I love this story!
Happy writings and good luck, Arlia'Devi! You've got my full suport for this story! ;D
Marorin5 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Aww, Chi-Chi wants a baby! Brace yourself Gohan! You'll be born into the world soon! xD Or at least that's what Chi-Chi hopes. I'd like to see how would Goku and Chi-Chi cope with being parents, especially Goku. He has to samy habits he'll have to change for the sakes of his wife and son. But I'm pretty sure Goku would be willing to do it for them. Awesome chapter! I loved it! :)
Marorin5 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I'm seriously loving this story! Goku and Chi-Chi are growing closer together, and it seems to me Goku is getting more used to her - emotionally and physically as well. Hee hee! I really love Goku and Chi-Chi, and I think you're making a good characterization of them both, as well as all the other characters that have appeared in this story.
Moving to chapter four now! :D
Marorin5 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Aww, their first night together! How romantic! xD. Seems like Goku learning to do 'that' pretty fast to me... Then again, he is a Saiyan, and although he suffered amnesia, if his love for fighting remained I'm pretty sure his instict for that also remained, right? Naïve or not, he is still a man!
I liked the fact you made Goku's friends go to the wedding. In the anime, and I guess the manga too, they missed it and that was a lil' dissapointing, don't ya think?
I'm guessing next chapter is the morning after, right? I'm going to continue reading right now! :)
Marorin5 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is an awesome start if you ask me! I'm pretty sure Goku and Chi-Chi's first years of marriage were not easy at all. I mean, Goku pretty much raised himself and was really naïve and innocent, and Chi-Chi was also pretty ignorant to the world as she was practically spoiled by Ox-King xD. I also adore Goku and Chi-Chi together, despite their flaws and tragedies they still managed to pull through and raise a family together. I love 'em for it! They're definetly my favorite couple!
Movin' to the next chaptie to see what happens! xP
Yen chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
:D
I love it so far
And they are underrepresented...