Reviews for One Thousand and One
niggapls chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
omg! i love it! please continue pls!
omg chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
i love it!
Scratch Briefs chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
Need more! Please update soon. This is really good! I love it. I'll be looking forward to those next 10-15 chapters you promised!
Jaz chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I need more! The is how I imagine their lives exactly and his goofy reactions!
satomika chapter 5 . 3/22/2016

I hope you update soon! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
Looking forward to your update!
And a very happy new year to you :-D
Crazy chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Aww. Cute story. :)
aangismyhomie chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I know you're doing your work on Path of Water and everything, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love how you write these two. You've written them better than anyone else I've read, and I'm glad I at least got to read this much of the story.
Persimmons chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
The story is a little mundane, which could be good! But it really seems to be lacking in a main plot point...any to what...?

It's smut. I Was especially surprised that you didn't give your readers Goku and cheech's first time! The first tiiiiimeeeeeeee, woman! We wanna see it lol

Wellllll, at least there's a hot tub scene about to come up, hehee
Anjay chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter!
sailoronymoon chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I hope you continue this story, because it's fantastic! I can't wait to read more about the simple life of Goku and Chichi, they're one of my favorite pairings! :3 Thanks for writing!
Lots of Sun chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Update! Update! Update! Please, for the love of Kami, update!..

Most of the Gochi stories I've read have portrayed Goku as an idiot or have made him a lewd pervert. This story just make so much sense. Thank you for writing it!
Drama queen chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Getting an interesting story of this couple after a really long time... Keep up the good work :D
Ori kun chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
P.S really awesome story based with my favourite couple- goku and chichi. Very hard to come by such a good story with them :)
Ori kun chapter 5 . 11/1/2013