Reviews for Of Seas and Sands
ROTG FAN101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Omg this is so so cute I love it! It's so well done- I think you got sandys cuteness down and I liked the fact that you left not everything explained like how Tooth feels and stuff. It was just a beautiful representation and insight into Sandy and his innocent nature! Sandy is my fave!
isabella2906 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
put more
ChildofMyth chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh, my God. This was brilliant. Honestly, there are not enough of these stories with Sandy x Tooth and when I find these, I feel so happy. I mean, how many are on here? Like two? There need to be more. Anyways, thank you for this. I absolutely loved it.
Nihilist-Nny chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is so sweet! The ending was my favorite part. If only Sandy could confess. I find it adorable that the other guardians know, yet Tooth has no clue!
PixlezQ chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
aaaaaaaa! 3 This is one of my favorites. I really hope you do more with this paring. I love this to death.
FF Reader chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ahh! That was really cute. :)
reluctantpartner chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well, that was ridiculously cute. Then again, how can it not be with Sandy as the main character?
P. C. Fish chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllls
Cryptic Yokai chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
awesome! well done on this :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
SO CUTE. Thank you for sharing. Will you please update the homeless Jack story? Just keep writing a million stories for this fandom! You're superb!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
So sweet!
I just saw the movie, and I must say that Sandy's my fav. He rocks!
CrazyZebra chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was awesome! :D 3
Grasspaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was so cute, and very well written. I think this actually the first time I've seen Sandy shipped with anyone, and it was really good. You got them all perfectly in character.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Kawaii! I actually LIKE that pairing...huh.
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Love that can never be confessed. How wonderful :)