Reviews for Wired Wrong
Zosime-Nya-Ride chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 3/10/2013

This was a pretty brilliant story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This should be T rated its not bad at all just kissing.

Love it so so much !¡

- daybreakalchemist
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww... so swoony! Great job!
Littlemissartsi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love it! Wish there was more
ZenOne chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Awww! This was great bb. It made me smile and feel warm a tingly inside.
Thanks for sharing )

chaz chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Holy jeebus fook!
1. My how i have missed your writing. Like so fookin much!
2. I have been struggling with this series and the dynamic between these be honest i have felt like a horrible fan because i just couldn't feel anything for them...well you just changed that and thanks to your eloquent writing and divine story telling i am an avid SxA shipper.
This story just made my day x
readingmama chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved this. The twist was great. What a sneaky way to get a date! LOL, but I'll forgive him cause he is really sexy.
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Loved it! The way she awkwardly tried to make him feel better, only to find out he knew about her not being a escort all along. Awesome twist..thanks for writing!
Rose Melissa Ivashkov chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
REVIEW TIME! Yaya, I’ve been waiting all day for this moment. First off, I have to say thank you for making my dull prompt into one fabulous piece of literary work. Seriously, I expected the story to be great, but the end result turned out to be FREAKING FABULOUS. I wanted to cry when I saw that my story had been posted. Not even kidding. It was sadness for me, though, because I had school in the morning and couldn’t stay up late to read it. I didn’t pay attention in first period, finally gave up on trying to learn something for my final exam and gave into the temptation—and let me tell you, the story was sooooo worth it!

Where to freaking start with this review? I know this review has been long overdue, that is for sure. I really want you to know, you fabulous writer, that I am in love with this beautiful masterpiece. Yes, every single word of it. You have an amazingly unique writing style that makes me want to cry 'cause I can't write that great. Seriously. Every word I read, I felt, I was listening to the Kenny Chesney song, “Come Over”. As I read each moment between Adrian and Sydney, I didn’t think I was going to be amazed like I was in the previous sentence, but then I get done reading the next sentence—and my mind is absolutely blown away! Not even kidding. I don’t know how to describe what I am feeling, but I am going to try, without making a total dumba** out of myself.

Alrighty, I love the whole concept you created behind my lame prompt. I think it was a very intelligent move on your part, how the whole escort thing started. It is true that Dimitri’s and Rose’s relationship have hurt Adrian, but Sydney being there definitely did help ease the pain Adrian had been experiencing. I loved the part where Adrian and Rose share that look and Sydney takes hold of Adrian’s hands. It was a big “aww” moment for me, because usually tough Sydney would not do that, especially to someone like Adrian. It just proves that Adrian has blown the socks off her. Total cute couple. I love them together and your writing made me want them more. Why can’t there be any more writing of your fabulous writing? :(

Setting my sadness aside, I also totally love the way Sydney acted in this story. You stayed so well in character, but then...there was a hint to it, to Sydney, that I loved even more. She was Sydney...but she was also a normal but awkward-er version of the usual Sydney we are used to seeing. I really enjoyed that. And Adrian, I am always used to seeing him cocky and always ready with a snappy comment. Here, he was the same Adrian, but a sweeter, milder Adrian that totally made me crave him in my bed so we could cuddle. A cuddly Adrian, so freaking great.

I have to say, from start to end, I was mesmerized by your great writing. You have this style that resembles the soft melody of “Come Over”. I was reading it aloud at random times, and your writing sounded so poetic and lovely and great. I am not going to lie, I shed a couple of tears. More than a couple. Also, there was a feel to the story, where Sydney seemed sarcastic. I am not sure if you wanted to come off as that, but let me tell you, it’s not a bad thing. I love when my main characters have sass in them! Sydney definitely had sass in here, or so I thought. You did a freaking fabulous job on that—on every single word of the story.

I was sad to see that my prompt number one was not used but was happy again when you used the lyrics of the most amazing song at the beginning of the story. I thought it fit well with how Adrian had been so enthused with Sydney, especially those times where he saw her at the shop where she bought her coffee. It’s like...he misses her, longs for her...yet he has never spoken a word to her. These lyrics gave a sense of longing to the story as well. And it adds more “fab” to the already fabulous story.
Again I say, awesome job on this story. Every word captivated me to no end. I was so very excited to read this story, had been waiting for it for a while. And my waiting was so worth it, especially because I received this more than amazing story in return. I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. I am no one special and I felt like I owned the world just because I received the story.

Truly, I love it so much I want to print it out and take it with me wherever I go. I really wish this story could go on forever, but even the best of things have to come to an end. I would have loved to know where Sydney’s and Adrian’s relationship went after that, but I like how it ended. It left room to the imagination. Like right now, I see them together, fighting about something inconsequential, and then they are back on each other again, kissing and hugging, and doing what lovers do. Aww, that is so cute.

Anyway, thank you so much. And I will definitely check out your other work. I am interested in your writing.

Keep on staying wonderful, and keep on writing these awesome stories,

PS: The title was awesome. And the banner was just as great. That’s how I would describe Sydney’s and Adrian’s relationship. They are wired wrong, but together–they are wired correctly. You see two people, that seem so bad for each other, but an outside will never understand how great two people can be. Greatness. Sigh. Amazing job, lady:)
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I don't even know what Bloodlines is ... yeah, I feel out of the loop for some reason! But honestly I didn't need to know it to really get into this story. It could have been and OF to me and I wouldn't have known the difference.
You wrote it so well, and the premise–what you did with the prompt–was amazing.
You didn't just do the typical, you gave it a wonderful twist and the love story was sweet, realistic, and beautiful!
I like this Adrian guy, he seems so sweet and adorable. And I love that she was a bit broken and little by little she realized that she needed to open up for love.
Great story, thanks for sharing! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is good, but Adrian has green eyes and brown hair
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Let me be the first to congratulate you on a good story in a fandom I don't know and have never read before.

I really enjoyed this. :D

My heart ached for her in the end and then rejoiced! :D