Reviews for Another Dream
pointed.exclamation chapter 1 . 3/28
I've barely started and straight off just have to say I LOVE a story in Severus's POV! hoping for more of this!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 40 . 3/6
Hi, it took me an awfully long time to get to the end of the story but that was mainly due to my not wanting it to be over. I've never read a story that went on for so many chapters without fighting, or battle, or breakups etc - it's so wholesome! I'm so in love with the tenderness of Severus and Hermione's relationship! And the most important thing - Severus has found happiness. If that happens, I'm happy too as that was the reason I got into fan fiction in the first place - I couldn't accept his death and wanted him to get a chance at being happy...
Best wishes, Bonnie
Kcm765 chapter 40 . 2/28
This is such a sweet, adorable and smooshy story! I just want to give it (and you) the biggest hug!
LimelightLass72 chapter 40 . 2/20
Let me just say that I absolutely loved this story! I just found it and am astonished I hadn’t seen it before. This had it all! Love, friendship, angst, humor! I laughed a lot reading this one and it has been added to my favorites list! Thank you for this truly wonderful story about my favorite couple in the HP universe.
Wolfbridge chapter 1 . 2/17
this was so beautiful, loved the dynamic between severus and hermione. read it all in one!
TigramIngrow chapter 40 . 1/14
Oh, jakie to słodkie! Doskonały romans, genialny balans między opisywaniem emocji między bohaterami a scenami fizycznych zbliżeń. Bardzo, bardzo dobrze mi się to czytało, ta historia skradła moje serce. Na pewno spojrzę na inne twoje dzieła :)
melonka chapter 40 . 1/7
Thank you. I love this story. it was nice and calm. Perfekt!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/30/2020
I read this story a few times a year and I never get tired of it. This story actually made me realize what I would like to have in a relationship. Thank you so much for writing this!
Christy Cox chapter 11 . 11/15/2020
Beam me up— Circe I’m loving this
Artisticmom2 chapter 40 . 9/25/2020
Simply amazing. I will reread this one. A wonderful wonderful story.
Artisticmom2 chapter 21 . 9/25/2020
When reading an already completed story I rarely comment till the end: after all, its usually been some time between your writing and my reading. However, this is a bloody brilliant story. You have brightened my life considerably over the last few days as I've slowly read through the story thus far. The premise of Snape not only living but of not being able to speak is a nice twist and the slow, persistent attention of Hermione is spot on for dealing with Snape's personality. Thank you so very much for the enjoyment you've given me this far.
MissyJanne chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
I ADORE this story! This is my second read in a long timethe details were fuzzy enough that I got to recapture and fall in love with their relationship all over again. I love your Severus! He is imperfect and wonderful, snarky and sweet! I just love this!
KylieKyotie chapter 40 . 7/26/2020
Lovely! Thank you for this. I love a good HEA and redemption story.
Monoista chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
This is one of the first SSHG-fics l‘ve read and it still is one of my favourites. I have re-read it so many times and it never gets boring.
peaches-and-tea chapter 15 . 6/25/2020