Reviews for Another Dream
Spockulent chapter 1 . 3/25
This was so lovely. I loved loved loved how you handled Snape's muteness, character relationships, and characterization. I will also never ever get enough of snarky, cussing Severus :') A real pleasure to read, thank you!
Rosemary Ariana chapter 40 . 3/20
This is probably one of my favourite fics of all time. I've read it at least three times now, just never on my computer so I couldn't review before! The characterisations are lovely; when I read post-war Snape romances I do worry about how OC he'll become, but you handled it really well. I especially liked the bit in St Mungo's where he's like 'is this really who I am now? Yes, and I'm better for it'. So great. The ending was good as well, I liked how Hermione and Ron got one each of Rose and Hugo, haha. It's a thumbs up from me!
Hikorichan chapter 40 . 3/18
What a lovely, sentimental fic! I really enjoyed it, especially the first 2/3. The last 10 or so chapters dragged a little for me, but the ending was great. Loved seeing little Rose get on the train!
jessicariddle87 chapter 16 . 3/18
I have to say that, so far, I absolutely love this story... & the beginning of this chapter nearly had me on the floor " IT WAS YOU!" *cracking up* I have the mental image of it swimming in my head & it's making me rather giggley & normally, I am not one to giggle :P
Hikorichan chapter 6 . 3/14
I just love the tone of this story so far-really sweet and playful. So unique that you've made Severus unable to speak, and yet he's still very "Snape" even without his voice.
WillowWand49 chapter 39 . 3/14
I just re-read this and loved it all over again - though I'm still waiting for that promised one shot about the scarf.
The way you've developed Severus' adapting to his loss and their growing relationship is very well written - a pleasure to read.
Thanks,
Willow
CharmedArtist chapter 40 . 3/8
*sighs happily* This was wonderful. What a beautiful, satisfying read. You wrote all the characters so wonderfully, the relationship perfectly, and the plot engagingly. Definitely going on my list of favorite stories! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

I was wondering, though - how do you sign runes? And make that have an effect on spells? The idea is AWESOME, and I kind of wished there were some dramatic duel just so that Severus could be all badass with his silent runic casting. Too cool!
mysinger chapter 40 . 3/2
An absolutely fantastic story! I'm sorry to see it end. Thank you.
SilverBirchStudio chapter 40 . 3/2
Such a lovely story - thanks so much for writing it!
mysinger chapter 36 . 3/2
What a great way for Severus to propose, especially since he can't voice the words. Loved it! I wonder if he'll think his own child looks like a Mandrake? :)
jensteed chapter 2 . 2/25
(sigh) I adore this story :) I saw it got second place in the fanfic poll (congratulations) and I just had to come read it again!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 40 . 2/17
Wow, really great story. It has quite captivated me for the past few days. All the little details and bits of personality give your story and chatacters such depth. I did like Hermione's parents, but one thing bothered me just a tiny bit: they call him son, but wouldn't he be nearly the same age as them? I really liked their relationship with Severus, but I can't help thinking that in the real world the age thing would continue to be a bit awkward for them all. I even liked the epilogue for a change. Just one stupid question, though: James was talking "to his cousin and her corpulent father" before he noticed Rose. Who was that? I can't figure it out. Thanks for the wonderful story.
chelley chapter 30 . 1/22
So sweet...but shouldn't be have bound Hermione as well as his sister? I'm surprised that he didn't
Wow this story was absolutely beautiful. I'm not really a shipper of these two but I do like to see things out of curiosity and for fun. But while reading this, it really made me love them together. I was holding in tears at the end.
MissJaneEyre chapter 40 . 1/18
Every time I read this story is like the first. And that's love, no?:):)

A million times, thank you.

Jess