Reviews for Another Dream
Halle Alexis chapter 3 . 7/30
I am really enjoying this story so far and looking forward to reading more!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 12 . 7/20
I am so glad to have found this story again! I love it, and I've been thinking about it for days. And now I get to read it all over again. (happy sigh)
SuzyQ1822 chapter 40 . 6/27
This was so good! Seriously. It's officially one of my favourite (if not *the* favourite!) HGSS stories I've read! You have such a way with words. I was completely drawn into your story. I absolutely love how you wrote the characters. I honestly laughed out loud during the scenes with Hermione's parents. And George! Then I got all teary during the wedding and the emotionally intimate scenes between Severus and Hermione. You have a new fan! I plan to read everything else you've written now. Well done! And thank you for contributing so beautifully to this world that I hold so dear :)
That was a really, really wonderful story. I loved every bit of it.
Martionmanswife chapter 40 . 6/4
The story is adorable. Great job.
Martionmanswife chapter 31 . 6/3
That is so funny. Snape catching the flowers.
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 6/3
I love it.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 40 . 5/29
I normally do not review, but I will do so for this amazing story. I adore how hermione and severus were able to grow so well together throughout the story. Their relationship was absolutely beautiful and I'm very glad that I finished this! Thank you so much for your wonderful writing.
Aureleis chapter 40 . 5/25
Absolutely lovely, I could really see the development of many of your characters throughout the fic. Nicely done!
i did not expect Weasley to be his employer. Caught me off guard. kudos to you :)
jensteed chapter 39 . 5/23
I was reading another story with Severus using a mobile and this entire story flashed through my mind and I just knew I had to come back and read it all again!
I adore this story so much, your writing of Severus is just incredible. It's a story I never forget, it's always tickling away in my head :)
mistandstars chapter 1 . 5/19
Hi. This is my FAVOURITE SSHG fanfiction ever. Literally. It's so brilliant, absolutely fantastic and extremely well-written. I'd also like to thank you for inspiring me to write one of my own. It's a marriage law fanfiction, and my very first ever. I'd appreciate if you'd check it out and give me your thoughts. Other than that, fabulous story, kudos!
Jonia chapter 40 . 5/12
Great story, VERY WELL DONE. Thank you!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 40 . 5/11
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. It has been a wonderful, beautiful ride. You wrote well. It was easy to read with great grammar. It made me laugh and smile. It was spectacular.
kitkate1998 chapter 30 . 4/17
This chapter was so adorable!Severus taking care of Hermione is my new fetish. Also was I the only one who not only did not care about Harry and Ginny, but couldn't wait for the wedding to be over? Back to my regularly scheduled Sevione!
1,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »