Reviews for Another Dream
lucie1411 chapter 16 . 1/10
I am currently reading this story and I love it ! Severus and Hermione's relationship is pure and beautiful, and I love how they discover each other and get closer and closer with time.
I just have a question for you : Hermione's father calls Severus "Scotty" and I don't understand why. As a french reader, I guess that I don't get the reference, so could you explain it to me ?
I know that this story is old but I truly hope that you still answer reviews ! Thanks
elizabethrose1974 chapter 40 . 1/5
this story is on my faves list. love it sooooo much! thank you so much for writing this.
HGranger89 chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
OMG. I love this story so far. I really have so much compassion for Severus losing his voice and as a result a lot of his magical ability. Just got to the part where his mysterious employer is revealed and laughed hysterically. This is so well written and is so funny.
Meaks88 chapter 40 . 12/10/2017
This ending was so well done. #hafhpotterhead
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
This was amazing. The build and character development was perfect. Couldn’t stop reading!
HipstaGurl1 chapter 12 . 12/8/2017
The parents chapter was a little weird to read if you realise that Snape has (almost) the same age as Hermione’s parents.
MamaCoffee chapter 40 . 12/6/2017
I loved it! I loved this whole thing! I can't believe it's over! you're bloody fantastic #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 39 . 12/6/2017
eeep! that was amazing! and there were some really funny parts thrown in there! I can't believe we're basically done here *insert lots of sadfaceshafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 38 . 12/6/2017
it may not have seemed like it, but a lot of things going on in this chapter. I can't wait for this upcoming celebration! #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 37 . 12/6/2017
what a way to start a party heh heh #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 36 . 12/6/2017
what a fantastic idea! I don't think I've ever read anything like that before. I loved it! #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 35 . 12/6/2017
I don't blame Hermione for her decision at all. Severus is adorable when he stressed over anything dealing with his love lol #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 34 . 12/6/2017
interesting! can't wait for more #hafhpotterhead
MamaCoffee chapter 33 . 12/6/2017
I think children one day would suit both of them #hafhpotterhead
mskelli41488 chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
poor roni am glad he is ok. i am loving the relationship between hermonie and snape its just beautiful #hafhpotterhead
1,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »