Reviews for Another Dream
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 40 . 5/23
loved this beautiful winding long sweet story. a joy to read. thank you for sharing this. it was great to see so much written from Snape's perspective.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 40 . 5/12
Love it
beckyzoso chapter 40 . 4/28
I really enjoyed your story, the long build up, the letters were fantastic.
MidnightValois chapter 28 . 2/9
ok, I don't understand the pillow thing in this chapter. Why would there be discoloration? And why would it have been happening since he was a teenager lol?
like-what-was-i-meant-to-do chapter 12 . 1/8
Darling story so far
Dashti-the-dramione-shipper chapter 13 . 12/25/2021
YOU USED THE COURT JESTER WHISTLE OMG
TimeLady555 chapter 4 . 11/26/2021
I just wanted to say I'm only on chapter 4 and I can't stop smiling! so cute!
murilloyalila18 chapter 40 . 8/20/2021
I think I’ve re-read this story like 5 or more times just because I love it sooo much. Thank you for your work
Smilesaway2201 chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
sometimes when i have no new fics to read and i feel the need to torture myself with emotions, i go back and read this chapter a few times over because it gets me real good every damn time
IsupportFanfic chapter 5 . 7/9/2021
That text message was hilarious!
FanOfFanFic chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
I’m so excited to start reading this HG/SS Classic, given that I have a bazillion of their fics in my queue and my other fandoms linger with sad eyes!
After skimming Ch. 1, Another Dream certainly shot to the top of my list.
The other, current Marriage Law fic sounds scrumptious, too!
moriMako chapter 40 . 6/19/2021
I think I've said it before, but I have to say it again. This is a fantastic story. I love their relationship and I have the read this fic multiple times. I end up on AO3 and still have this one bookmarked so I can read it in various platforms. Thank you!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 40 . 5/19/2021
wonderful job, i really enjoyed reading this FanFic.
Laughing Owl Owlery chapter 13 . 5/14/2021
Your A/N made me laugh I’m incredibly thankful for being able to lay on my back and type exorbitantly long texts to myself when the nibbling keeps me awake... Definitely too old to be getting out of bed multiple times a night because my iPad is charging somewhere else and I’ve neglected to keep a pen near by bedside
pointed.exclamation chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
I've barely started and straight off just have to say I LOVE a story in Severus's POV! hoping for more of this!
1,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »