Reviews for Another Dream
CaliforniaCougar chapter 40 . 6/23
a thoroughly sweet and enjoyable story. i liked the incorporation of sign language.
QuinnzelRose chapter 40 . 6/6
Awwww! What a sweet ending! Thank you so much for this story. It was wonderful. :)
QuinnzelRose chapter 38 . 6/6
The image of Severus whacking a pinata with a birthday hat on is someone I will treasure forever. lol
QuinnzelRose chapter 36 . 6/5
Yay! What a cool idea, being able to show someone his feelings that way. :) How could he ever doubt that she would say yes?
QuinnzelRose chapter 34 . 6/5
I want an Amortentia candle! That would be a great seller. Much better use of it as a candle base than a love potion.
QuinnzelRose chapter 33 . 6/5
Severus is lucky he has Narcissa around. I've always liked her. :)

The Star Trek shirt was a hilarious image. Though I don't blame him for not wanting to wear it. No one wants to be a red shirt. Far too risky.

Seriously, they named him Norbert? Poor kid. lol But I bet Hagrid was absolutely chuffed.
QuinnzelRose chapter 32 . 6/5
The ring sounds beautiful, and very unique. I love unique wedding rings. :)
QuinnzelRose chapter 31 . 6/5
I was not expecting that! Too hilarious!
QuinnzelRose chapter 30 . 6/5
Those vows were so sweet. I might have teared up a bit a well. :')
QuinnzelRose chapter 29 . 6/5
All that wedding stuff, does not make me regret the fact that I "eloped". Weddings are far more trouble than they are worth.

Also, is Severus standing in for Harry's parents at the wedding? That would be sweet. :)
QuinnzelRose chapter 28 . 6/5
Candy that cools you off would be an amazing invention.
QuinnzelRose chapter 25 . 6/2
I think she'll love it. Sweet and simple, like her. :)
pianomouse chapter 40 . 6/2
Fantastic and fabulous story, thank you for sharing it with us!
QuinnzelRose chapter 24 . 6/2
Poor Hermione. I've been there once or twice.
QuinnzelRose chapter 23 . 6/2
George, why do you keep trying, really?

Poor Severus, finding grey hairs! My husband is only 28 and has several. He hates them too. Lol
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »