Reviews for SeeD of Zero
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 1 . 4/23
YES! Finally a story where Naruto gets to be a bitch boy sissy slave since you've basically written that the fucking Headmaster of all people is the one to practicality gift wrap him for Louise to chain and break. Seriously. Good job.
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
It seems you need to edit this chapter. Some of the words got eaten by the URL censor. I'm talking about that thing the censors out any links both to this site and outside of this site. It seems to censor words that come immediately after a period for the most part.
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Holy improper formatting, Batman! Also Holy wall of text, but that's part of the improper formatting. Just as a beta-reader's heads up, any time someone different speaks or thinks in text, there is supposed to be a new paragraph with that person's speech. For instance, instead of, and this is a somewhat made up set of lines:

"What is that Rune...?" thought the headmaster out loud. "I'm not sure," said his assistant.

The above "paragraph" is formatted incorrectly. The correct version is thus:

"What is that Rune...?" thought the headmaster out loud.

"I'm not sure," said his assistant.

Can you see the difference?
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
You do relieve you skiped what lead to the fight right? Or did I somehow miss that?
Guest Who chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Well I can say it adequate enough to gain my attention hope to see Naruto's girlfriend and the beat down she gonna lay on Louise first for taking Naruto away and doing the things that are consider by Louise as normal standard punishments(they're NOT if you watch the anime and/or slightly knowledgeable about feudal and medieval time periods) on Naruto. Then I can imagine and would be logical if Naruto's girlfriend turn her ire on the headmaster and professor Colbert who supposed to be two smartest people in the academy on to encourage something that could be consider as slavery, if USE on a PERSON, to USE on a PERSON. (Just stating they cross the line)
thor94 chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
how this fic is related to naruto beside the male MC having whiskers and named naruto?
where are the jutsu, the kyuubi, the sun haired boy son of kushina and minato?
Because this MC sound more like an OC naruto coming from some futuristic advanced universe.
Sageofchaos chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
hope to read more.
za worlda chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
could you put him with sheffield cause sadly there aren't enough with her in the pairing if there is one
Sebastian817 chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Please continue
Mzr90 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Hmm..this does seem interesting I did see some grammar mistakes but I would've like to see a pure crossover like FF8/Naruto.