Reviews for Every Bit the Gentleman
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely loved this. You write Demetri in a sexy and drool worthy way...yum!

Kathy :D
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Ooh, I love your version of Demetri. Can I borrow him? Lol!

Mwah! Kathy
kim67255 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I just found you and your stories. I liked the plot for the first chapter and started to read the second. I was in tears the whole time. I love when an author does that. You are very talented. I will be reading more of your stories.

Kim
abbymickey24 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
DUDEEEEEEEEEEE You made me cry. I loved this though. Thank you so much for writing the first part and then adding this second part to it.
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Beautiful!
Insangel chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
This was so very beautiful. I even got teary eyed at the end. You writing is so emotionally charged bringing your characters to life.

I just wanted to know if you have written any original work, and if so what is it and where can I get you, you have definitely made a fean!
bluegirl27262 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This is a great story and had me laughing and crying. I'm glad u wrote it.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I so love this chapter dear, it was very well written as always and you could see the love that everyone had for each other pouring through their words and actions. Hope all is well with you, can't wait for Waterfalls to be picked up again.
MarieCarro chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Oh this was beautiful! A bit sad but beautiful :)
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Demetri!
Twolipps chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
WONDERFUL!
Love it.
Would like to know more about her relationship with Edward.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
An interesting twist on an evil Edward. Having met the charming Charley Bewley who did a great job with personifying a Dimitri with only a bit of screen time I can completely envision your story 0 enchanting
Reb
Decadent Anarchy chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really loved reading this piece. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Min xx