Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/13
that last sentence was the understatement of all understatements! I mean with all the Pure Bloods dead there's no one left to carry on the much vaunted supremacy of the Pure Blood cause! Thus peace through superior firepower.
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 9/9
very entertaining 2 chapters
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 9/7
Wonderful story!
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 4/9
I enjoyed this, although I must state that I have developed a preference for Fumblemore being crucified in front of Gringotts ... and taken down at dusk, healed and re-crucified the next day.
serasgiovanni chapter 2 . 3/24
Y Dumbledore se recupero del susto?...
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/27
The British Magical world would need several centuries to get over what those nin'll put it through! None of them are as well educated Harry and his girls. On a different note I hope I got this right. I think that the PD in your name stans for Pen Dragon. thus making you, in english, Uther Pen Dragon. Or Arthur Pen Dragon's father. I loved the story. Oh and by the way I finished Return of the Valkyrie by you.
The Dursley's got what they deserved. In every other story they got to abuse Harry for alost a decade and a half. So him blasting them through furniture and across a room I have no problem Bumblemore and Snape slaving for the Goblins for fifty years then shoveling dragon shite for another fifty is so, so, fitting. And once again isay thank you for youe marvelous story telling.
wookie100 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
This - Story - was - pure - Sex.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
jchangpa chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
REally entretaining, good plot and excellent timing thks
draco122 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
that was good i liked it
Drifter950 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It had me smiling all the up to a full blown belly laugh. Especially the ending.

I do have a question: Astoria? Has she been been experiencing Y Potters along with the other girls. If not, how are you going to bring up to a matching mental and physical speed so that she will not feel over powered by the other girls? ... (perverted grin ... and a snicker) Are they (the group) thinking of bringing thinking of bring in other girls of Astoria's age , or more the of the first girls age,... or older?

Again, thank you for such fun story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
mcgaughydd chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I was hoping for a lemon in there somewhere but god I LOVE this story, if only for what happened to Dumbles.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013