Reviews for Quasi Tinea Flamma
readingmama chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Not really knowing much about Harry Potter, I found that very enjoyable. Nice job!
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
WTF!? LOL I finally read a Dramione & you frickin' KILL DRACO!? Or did you kill Hermione!? Oh, I'm so confused! You're evil...an evil evil evil little Dramione purveyor...that's what you are! *raspberries*
celesticbliss chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my. I can't even. This is such a stunning piece. Truly! I don't read much HP fan fiction, but this is a new favorite of mine. You wrote very eloquently, and what you did with your prpt was quite impressive. Amazing job. Truly.
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
For me that was unique writing and a fandom I only know from watching each movie once.

While the writing was unique, thewords came together beautifully. :D
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh boy oh boy oh boy...what an extreme ending. I heaved a large sigh of breath cuz my mind knew the hissing only meant Nagini. Best usage of prompts ever.. And can I say I love you for quoting both Isaac Asimov and Chris Colfer? Just brilliant! Loved it...loved it
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Brace yourself, this is going to be long!

Let's start with the fucked up thing, sweetie you have no idea what you can find in this fandom! lol It was the perfect example of a good dramione story. Dramatic and heartbreaking yet leaving you a sweet taste! I loved the way you combined my prompts into one. The quotes you added at the begining and the end fitted perfectly with it.

Dare I say that this was one the best and most sensual lemons you have ever written? I have to admit that I was a little confused until I reached the end. I really felt for poor Draco the whole time.

I loved the small twist with Voldemort at the end. I'm wondering what he will do to Hermione. As for how you ended it I think I just about died after reading the words "Nagini, kill." You truly did and amazing work with this and I want to thank you for going out of your comfort zone to write me a dramione. This really made up for the last time!

Thank you so much! :*

P.S: You should consider writing more in this fandom. :)
LanaW.81 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Ah, Nicia, you've done it again! Absolutely brilliant, including your choice of quotes. You never cease to amaze me, amuse me and make me feel like I've been pulled in.
irishgirl999 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
omg i love dramione great job sweetie! :)
ANEwrites chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow. Really good story! Ended it perfectly too.