Reviews for A Girl Called Ghost
Amped.Vik chapter 5 . 10/7
Just found this, would love to see you update again!
Jussi69 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I am loving this and hope that you will be writing more!
Emmalee99 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Please update soon it's a really good story.
juggalo reborn chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
will you please update because i love this story and to be honest its sad the no up dates in the section of fanfiction
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
This is great I really like how you got everyone how they are. And I love Rufus but like no one makes story's about him it's always Otis but I really love where this is headed can't wait for more!
TheSpazChik chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Awesome! More please!
WolverinesRogue chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Very good, I sure hope you continue it! So many stories are Otis/OC, it's nice to see a Eufus one :)
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
BookFinder chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
yay! another chapter! hooray! i can't wait for the next one. hope you post it soon. : )
RapeWhistle chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Yay you're updating again C: I can't wait to see the fun Baby and her new sister have! :D
nictoria19 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
All I can say is Let the Games begin. Thanks for the shout out-loved it as always-plz update soon.
Wolfy1515 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Thanks for the cookie! *nom nom nom* :3
Really loved this chapter. Keep up the good work!
Wolfy1515 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I'm really loving this! Update! Please update! Rufus stories are so hard to find. I'd hate to see this one go unfinished.
nictoria19 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Can't wait til Ghost proves she should be a part of the it so far...plz update soon!
RapeWhistle chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Not bad, though it was a cliffhanger, haha. So I'll look forward to what happens next :D! Maybe Baby will show her how to torture a piggy? ;D