Reviews for I See Dead People
Yvonne May chapter 27 . 4/25
I ugly cried, I loved this so much! right in all the feels. perfection.
Yvonne May chapter 18 . 4/25
this really hit home for me... I have a narcissistic mother and her mother, my Nana, before she passed away said similar things to what Nan says to Bella. I, unfortunately, personally understand the realities of the stuff you've written about Bella going through and I love that you've made it so she always had her Nan there. I didn't get to have a relationship with my Nana until I moved away from my mom and I'll regret it for the rest of my life because lung cancer took her from me a few years later... she never got to meet my husband but we often joke that she is always around and is the cause for the instant karma when he teases me (like when he says I've been reading too much lately and then literally a second later stubs his toe, he literally apologizes out loud to mt Nana lol).

the last two chapters were definitely intense compared to the rest of the previous chapters but it's been a nice change of pace. Can't always be sunshine and rainbows unfortunately
Yvonne May chapter 12 . 4/24
I think for someone skeptical, you've done a wonderful job on the love front. I'm personally a believer in actions speak louder than words and I think you've done a great job of reflecting that! I LOVED this chapter
Yvonne May chapter 11 . 4/24
this one had me feeling so many emotions I just neeeeeeded to comment. it had me laughing and crying and oh my goodness. I am loooooving this story! I also have to say some of your ANs really hit home. from the dark places to working overnights and insomnia, I feel like we'd probably be BFFsI originally read half of the first chapter maybe 2 weeks ago and then put it off because I was really into pack w/ Bella pairings, particularly the M rated ones (I can't lie lol), but today I came back to this story and MY GOOOOOOODNESS! I'm just soaking it right up, I'm loving it and you write so well!

I'll step off my soap box now I just really wanted you to know how much I'm enjoying the story and all thatnow I'm diving back in! eeeekkk!
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 4/22
Renee is a piece of work!
thereisaredeemer chapter 28 . 4/22
I am so glad she gets Jett back! Thanks for that.
thereisaredeemer chapter 26 . 4/22
I was right about Jasper and Nan! But I’m mad about Jett. I get why, but I love dogs.
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 4/22
I think I would have reached out and slapped Renee.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 4/22
1933 was the year my mother was born!
thereisaredeemer chapter 12 . 4/21
It jut a question/idea, would any of the small amount of venom that her Nan got when she was bit have transferred to Bella and be part of the cause of all her abnormal lack of This-is-a-vampire-flee instinct? Also, was it Jasper who saved her Nan’s life?
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 4/21
poor Bella, Emmett is so totally going to overwhelm her!
pb and j girl chapter 7 . 4/10
It's scratch that
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 28 . 4/7
Oh thank thank you THANK YOU SO MUCH! I also want to say thank you for making her not leave Charlie behind so carelessly
GenesisYD chapter 28 . 4/7
¡Hola! Debo decirte que AMÉ está historia. Por lo general no soy muy fan de las historias Jasper/Bella, pero leer tu historia me da otro punto de vista.
Gracias por compartir tu tiempo y talento con nosotros a través de este fanfic tan maravilloso.
Bogdon chapter 1 . 4/1
I'm definitely interested. It definitely looks like Bella Swan, which is really cool to be honest.
I love the prefix about a real ghost tied to Bella. Although I feel real sadness that Bella still didn't have a real childhood even with a parent figure.
Also I love you so much that you pointed to Charlie! In the fandom, if they talk about Bella's childhood (which grew into her depression, self-esteem disaster and Edward Cullen), then only Renee and even Bella are scolded. But Charlie chose it himself! I do not know of a single country that does not make concessions for a man. Especially if the man has some kind of job when the mother does not. It is generally accepted that children are left with their mother, and this is so. But the court easily considers the petition for revision of guardianship. Very easy. But Charlie didn't even try. So it really raises the question of how much he really is attached to Bella as his daughter. He didn't try to fight for her. Didn't try to discuss the joint upbringing of his daughter, his flesh and blood. He looked at Renee who had run away and was like, "Well, okay, I'll feel sorry for myself and I don't care about one little girl. I'll just love her from afar and just stay here." And then, like all absent fathers at forty or fifty years old, they see their abandoned children and feel very fatherly and loving. I mean yes you can love a baby and take them for a couple of months. But this is not parenting. It's taking the kid to play. It's damn low that Bella felt like she was to blame for being orphaned when it was Charlie who had all the strength to play by the rules. Sorry, I'm just offended for Bella. And I really do not like the argument that Rene did not allow them to communicate, when all the cases of custody I knew had to do with the fact that the fathers did not even want to go to court, believing that it is beneath their dignity to be interested in the child, when the wife is not theirs, but simply to complain to myself. A sore spot. I'm on Nan's side here.
1,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »