Reviews for I See Dead People
Dark Trickz chapter 19 . 4/3
There actually is a movie called Santa Clause Versus The Zombies; it was made in 2010 and is a horror/comedy movie. And yes, it is probably as bad as you imagine.
dorkycorky88 chapter 28 . 3/19
I love, love, love this! Start to finish it was amazing!
dorkycorky88 chapter 8 . 3/18
I love Emmett! He is so funny. Good job!
kacy.cook.52 chapter 20 . 3/12
I wouldn't worry about ppl picking on ur knife. I read a Bella/Alistair story where he killed Aro's son and carved a blade out of his jaw bone. Since it was made of vampire it could hurt them as well. It was a really good read. i wish i could remember the name to give you. Alistair was a piret when he was human and it begins with Edward leaving her in new moon.
kacy.cook.52 chapter 6 . 3/10
i happen to like that song! and the dance on Just Dance. lol
Alithe Cambre chapter 20 . 3/2
You mentioned a few chapters ago about Bella's Nan singing her 'Silver Bells' as a lullabye but I'd like to think that her Nan changed a few words to make it not so christmas-y and more like a lullabye so I wrote and alternate version for you :)

Mister sandman,
Mister sandman-
Gold from his head to toe
In his air
there’s a feeling
of calmness
Children dreaming
People sleeping
Blessed dreams everywhere
And in everyone’s dreams you hear

Silver bells, silver bells
It’s time to sleep, my baby
Ring-a-ling, hear them ring
Soon it will be dawn of day

Imagination
Sweet sensation
E’er kind and never mean
Whis’ling like a thrush
Singing their pleasures

Dreams of fruit punch
With your school lunch
You are barely eighteen
So slow down all your hustle
My dear
adara1103 chapter 28 . 2/1
I have to say that this is a wonderful story. It's such an unexpected twist. I thought that the characters were delightful in their I interactions. I can't wait to read what else you have written and what you might write in the future. Keep up the excellent work.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Excellent story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
kantorkan chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Pumpkin,Emmett is going to have a field day with that one.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
I Loves it
BringOnTheDrunkAlbino's chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Hey. So, loved the story but I have a question for you. I can't seem to find the second season of Aim High. I know that there it is out there, I just can't find it. Do you think you could give me some help. (And he does look scrummy in it.)
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
Omg, I'm a bumbling mess right now! Such a perfect ending, with the puppy and Nan...and...*sniffles*...I think I used a while roll of toilet paper just for the few chapters. You did a beautiful job with the story. Wonderfully done! Bravo!
NightOwlNeith chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Well as one of those who had finally released that song into its natural habitat well thanks for that. It's now on repeat, even though I'm listening to suck my kiss by red hot chilli peppers, this song is still on loop. Thanks for that. Yay.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Thank you. :)
mfaerie32 chapter 28 . 11/1/2014
Okay, I cried when I realized she would still get to have Jett around. I was confused at first, because you made it clear that she was killed, but then you started talking about her gift and I watered up. ) I like how you had Charlie confront her about what she was, it was a nice touch. I'm curious about Iris though and if she does truly know something.

I was kind of hoping for Bella to be a little less perfect as a newborn though. It's been overdone that she wakes up with no hunger, no overreacting, nothing that signifies a change. I did always believe that she would have an aversion to human blood though, since she always hated it as a human. I was kinda hoping for a mood swing or two.

But I loved your story. It was very well written, flowed smoothly, the characters weren't too OC, the conversations were adult like and not choppy. Their relationship didn't seem to move too fast as in a lot of other fics. And I loved that she could see her dead Nan. That was a first. And I also loved how you had her bond so thoroughly with Rose...that was an awesome twist/touch. Also the part of Peter being Emmett's Uncle. ) Lots of humor, nothing too sappy. It was perfect. (Well, I might could have used a teensy bit more detail on the sex scenes..nothing too graphic, just little touches here and there, but that's okay.) )

Thanks for an enjoyable read. This is definitely going on my favorites.

PS Oh, and thanks for wet, naked Jasper in the shower. ;)
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »