Reviews for Chocolate-Fire
Padfoot the epic GLOWSTICK chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is good. Mello was defiantly in character, and everyone else seemed to be as well. I didn't catch any grammar mistakes, and it made me laugh so...yay!
-GS
Wandering-Through-Wonderland chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
It was brilliant,epic and awesome,you are a great writer
EveryUsernameWasAlreadyTaken chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ohmygod this was amazing I loved this storysooooo much
AngelsAndShadows chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Th-That's so cute! _
OneHellOfAButler69 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This story is amazing! At the end I cried a little because of how sweet it was...3
AMelloMelody chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was absolutely amazing. I loved it. Mello and Matt were both so perfectly in character and I really like the idea that Mello would hate Matt in the beginning for being as badass as him.
And the flirty/suggestive nature of their conversation at some points was fantastic. Literally burst out laughing when Matt said, "Hacking mainframes gives me boners."
Really well done, this has definitely made my favourite stories list. :D
Taylor chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Well this was awesome! :D
SMILEisMYmotto chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Okay this is indeed one of the best fics I have ever read. I love the writing, the idea , everything. Haha I love how fans just decided Matt's hair should be red( not my phrase :p). I'm going to follow the story if you ever do another fic about this two, I would be more than happy to read it :D xx
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awww, They shall hold hands for ever! And you mentioned the hand cuffs, YES! This story is AWESOME! Prussia level awesome. (Hetalia reference).