Reviews for Hold On To Your Heart
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Aww this was lovely
shippersgonnaship chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
O.M.G. this was awesomesauce and so romantic. I love Jeff going after Annie it feels right after all this time. Sweet sweet ending too. jJust what i needed to read today! Thank you.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That was adorable and I need this show to come back ASAP. I had forgotten that.
ne71 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This. This is fantastic. So many great moments - Jeff having his meltdown in the gym, Britta's alcohol skills, Shirley likening Seattle to Rich and Vaughn... just terrific stuff.

I thought you were going to end it with Jeff showing up and surprising Annie, but I love that you took it a little slower, showed them meeting in Seattle, and even went forward a few dates (or a hundred, I stopped counting).

Brilliant, funny, and touching. Overall an amazing read. Thank you so much for writing it.

Nick
nyclove3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
THIS IS WONDERFUL. I AM USING MY CAPSLOCK BECAUSE MY LOVE FOR THIS CANNOT BE CONSTRAINED BY LOWER CASE LETTERS.

Ugh, I loved everything. You kicked that cliché of the guy following the girl to the airport on its head and turned it into this. Jeff Winger self-actualizing - Jeff Winger becoming a Prosecutor? Who would have thought?! And all the scenes with each of the study group were perfect. Shirley was hilarious and I love the Jeff/Britta banter. It's what I love about their dynamic and you worked it in perfectly - jumping from what was seemingly his own narration but actually voiced out loud. Loved it.

And this is hands down your best writing. I love all your stuff but there's just some really great writing and imagery here. I loved all the metaphors and the running theme of Jeff counting the days until he stopped. I don't know why but I get a kick out of things like 'there were another two streetlights until the piano bar' because I can picture it - even the glow of the lamp - so vividly.

Anyway, sorry for the rambles. *CLAPS*
talichernin chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Very sweet story. Really enjoyed it :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is adorable. I love how he schemed his way to her city because he couldn't help himself.
ANON chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
PERFECTION!
oneofthemuses chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
*ugh*

*snort*

*ack!*

That was my heart convulsing over the incredibly sweet cuteness of it all.

Please, please, please post this M/M as soon as possible. Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this so much. Amazing job.
minalba chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aww, I love stories where Jeff goes after Annie. As much as I want the study group to be together always, it's nice to see Annie take a chance and succeed outside of Greendale.

And just an fyi, the Colorado Bar exam is two days, not three (though states like California have a three day exam.) And the Uniform Bar Exam is just the type of exam Colorado administers, there is no other bar exam for Jeff to take (assuming, of course, that a condition of his reinstatement to the bar is retaking the exam.) Again, states like California still have their own bar exam and have not adopted the UBE, but in states that do, that's the only test. And Jeff might have some difficulty being admitted to the Washington bar under reciprocity since he was a) suspended for lying/fraud (you must meet certain character requirements), and b) he hasn't practiced law in four years and most states require that you have been in practice regularly for the past five or so years.

I don't generally leave comments about these things, but since you mentioned the UBE, I got the sense that you were concerned with the details. If not, please feel free to disregard. It does not impact on my enjoyment of your story whatsoever. :-)
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
omg omg amazing! It didn't feel out of charcter at all and the ending swooooon! Love love love!