Reviews for Struck By Lightning
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 5/18
oh my god I am so glad I found this damn was this awesome and hilarious
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 5/18
oh sweet jesus this is the funniest thing I have ever read
rainystv chapter 5 . 1/6
I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts. What a great way to start the day. Thanks!
Demitria Teague chapter 5 . 1/4
Seriously, I expected this story to be interesting when I read it, but it was freaking hilarious. I loved it.
Demitria Teague chapter 4 . 1/4
Omg... hahaha.. I can see it now. Dean with Cas over his shoulders and his red undies the only thing you can see as Dean books it for the Impala. Son of a bitch he'd be yelling. I think I'm going to die! Hahahahaha!
Demitria Teague chapter 3 . 1/4
Have I said OMG yet? Hahahahahaha!
Demitria Teague chapter 2 . 1/4
*rubs hands... I would say this was getting good, but it was good the moment I read the story summary.
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 1/4
Oooh EEEEm Geeee... That was so absolutely PERFECT! I laughed so hard when Cas started rambling about Sam's hair and then Dean pleasuring himself. It's just like Dean to take off and leave when things get awkward... Hahahahaha!
CasAngelOfTheWinchester chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I laughed so freaking much at this!
PercyJacksonFanaholic chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Oh my god. I never thought that something so hilarious could be written by a single human. I gotta tell ya, I laughed so hard it took me about ten minutes to get through each one and by the end I was crying from laughing so hard.
akiismarina chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
ITe the 5
SophieAngel69 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
That was hilarious, I especially loved the news paper.
Ran Kudo 4 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
this is the funniest fanfiction I have ever read.
cherrytreehp2012 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I'm crying with laughter help!
MegaChoirQueer chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
This is literally so perfect. One of my new favourite SPN fics. I can't wait to read your others! Great job!