Reviews for No Wish to be Alone
Mujona chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
Aaaaaaw, that's sweet! I wish Vincent could be MY brother. It would be better than the current one... Anyway, This Rocks!
xandria chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story! The dialogue among the characters was fun. And I liked how you "voiced" the Planet. All in all, this was a good read! Thanks for sharing! :D

Oh, and I couldn't help but giggle at Barrett's "Let's mosey" comment. ;-)
ladycordelia17 chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Well, I see that Aeris can still hardly believe it's "the will of the Planet" that she and Sephiroth should be lovers instead of enemies. But they've come a good long way, in both the literal and figurative senses.

The Planet tells Aeris that they need to stay together...and I can certainly see the need for it here: the ghosts of Sephiroth's past are resurfacing to haunt him, or at least beginning to - and Jenova's starting to try attacking Aeris more directly. I pray that with a little help from the Planet, the last Cetra can defeat the Calamity from the Skies.
ladycordelia17 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
So the Planet got cold feet at the last moment, as it were, and intervened at the Forgotten Capital (why didn't this happen canonically? T_T), shocking Jenova out of Sephiroth's mind just in time to save Aeris's life. In that instant Jenova turned on Cloud, making him raise his Buster Sword...and Sephiroth parried Cloud's would-be deathstroke, snatched Aeris out of harm's way, and fled the City of the Ancients with her.

When Aeris wakes a few hours after her second fainting spell, she becomes overwhelmed with confusion and myriad other emotions brought on by her world turning completely upside-down the way it did-I'd be, too, if it was me. So after a short fit of crying (it surprises Aeris to learn that not only does Sephiroth no longer have any wish of doing her harm, but he actually tries to comfort her), Aeris asks the Planet...why? It answers that it doesn't want to let go of its last listening ear (hence your title), but it startles Aeris with its next plan...how will this pan out, I wonder?
Lamica-Lee chapter 23 . 8/8/2008
Aww that was a lovely story, I'm glad to have stumbled across it as well. Aeris and Sephiroth are my favorite pairing :3 I'm also happy that this one had a happy ending. {an ending above all else} though I still would've been content reading more xD Anyhow, thank you for sharing this story with everyone here, it will be amongst my favorites. ,
yodel chapter 23 . 6/21/2007
so cute and lovely Aeris/Seph _ love you style to write about this couple too and I saw you rewrite this fic right?I love both of them..\\ 0 /
Exhausted chapter 23 . 7/2/2006
A great work. Simply amazing.
Chris chapter 23 . 10/22/2005
Now, I know this is a slightly old story, but I just started to read these kinds of fanfictions. Excellent story.
Verdot chapter 23 . 5/1/2005
A sweet story, CG. Makes me feel good about people and all that. Lovely first work, you should be proud.

Cendri
Verdot chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
This scene just made me giggle uncontrollably... ah, hadn't realized that I'd never read this before... at least it's finished, ne?

Lovely work dear... lovely.

Cendri
Lucifer's Seraphim chapter 22 . 3/30/2005
I had forgotten just how wonderful your story was. How beautiful the words and imagery and the unexpectedly humourous bits, all of them I had forgotten, but I *very* much remember now and would like to see more of the like *coughRoMcough*.

At any rate, yes. Just got to say, you're an amazing writer.

Silverfire
SetsuntaMew chapter 23 . 7/18/2004
I loved this fic! It was absolutely great _ It's truly one of the greatest Aeriseph fics I have read so far, and I have read A LOT. So, now I am off to read more!
Aka-Chan chapter 19 . 12/15/2003
Good story... Great story... I'm not even finished I have to stop and go somewhere... but as soon as I get back online Ima finish your story... Keep up with Great fics!
Lillith04 chapter 23 . 10/24/2003
Hands down the best Aerith/Sephy fic I've ever read, and I've read quite a few. I enjoy your work, and look forward to future submissions!
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 23 . 10/9/2003
best seph\aeris story out there