Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/24
This is perfect! I freaking love it! This was so cute!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/19
Good job!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I feel like I would be baby tooth in this situation... take that in whatever way you want to. ;)
Doctor Scarecrow chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This fic is so wonderfully sweet and cute! Won't you go for a continuation? Pretty please?
lifelovelaugh chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love it. it spiralled in the right direction ;)
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You know your worries about conveying australian/russian accents through speech? Spot on. What you did for North's accent was especially well done; sometimes all you need are the right words in the right place to make it easier for the readers to imagine the accents in their head.

And you write THE BEST chemistry between Bunnymund and Jack. It was just so flawless and inevitable. So sweet, the part with Baby Tooth (aw!) but what was even better was the way Bunny kissed Jack and the way they held hands. No dramatic declarations of undying love: just something low-key that made it a the more powerful and meaningful :)
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Super funny and sweet chapter
carissa.senegal chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
It's amazing please countinue
Layla chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Omg! "Scared? In yourdreams" is a Harry Potter quote from the second book!
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Adorable! :3
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love Bunny Apology fics, and you did a great job with this one. Loved it! Super cute and amazingly written :)
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved this! And yeah, that scene where Bunny threw the invisible thing in Jack's face was so damn mean! I am glad to see the apology, and I loved the Baby Tooth interaction. I can so see her being so cheeky and then getting mad at Bunny. Hehe. And the kiss! Woohoo!
Darkstarwolf1994 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
great story ever
Night-Fury1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
u can't leave a cliffhanger...

aquodox chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
When those two kissed, it just made me smile. I felt happy for them and it just gave me a nice high. I loved this so much. Everything felt natural, and you did a great job on creating/writing this as well. However, you did leave me wanting to find out what happens in round 2!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »