Reviews for The Reverse Nightingale Effect
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/11
Loved your spin on the Winchester's . . . funny. I liked that he came to her, begging her to stay. That he wants more. Good one.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Darn, was kinda hoping he was a vamp here, but I still like what you did with the prompt. Maybe one of the other stories in this group...
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I liked it reminds me. Bit of supernatural. which I love. And of course love b & e
keyecullen chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Man, Jasper is hellbent on getting Bella the heck out of there isn't he? I had to laugh at his reaction to Alice. Looks like getting killed off by a monster really paid off for Bella in that she captured Edward! Loved this one shot!

Keye
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Loved this one shot x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY 3333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333
readingmama chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
oooh I loved this. This may be one of my favourite one shots of yours. I liked the beginning and how it ended up being a tv show. I liked her and Edward's chemistry, it felt very real and not "romance novely" -makes sense to me. LOL.

Great job pet!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is one perfect short story!
Well done
Maupassant would be proud!
R
Soni's Angel chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Loved reading this story! Alice was a riot especially with her trying to suppress her true nature in order to win Jasper over. Edward asking her to stay was sweet and I love that she agreed to stay;) Thanks for sharing and wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year;)
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
love your one shot only thing wasn't long enough lol
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Loved it!
celesticbliss chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really loved this! Great job with writing a big story in few words. I could read about these two for much longer!
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very nice!
Great job!
cruiz107 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was really good. I liked the relationship between B and J, although he was a little frustrating at times. I loved the whole A and J dynamic; it was really funny. It would be cool to see more of that relationship play out.

It would be cool to see this extended. Great job!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh wow, this is so good! :) I totally wouldn't be opposed to you writing more of this...just sayin'. :D Thanks for letting me make your banner, I hope you're happy with it. :) You did great with this, I loved it! :)