Reviews for Holiday Romance
Montara chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Saraca Bella, sa treaca prin asa ceva, persoana in care si-a pus toata increderea sa i-o spulbere intr-o secunda :(

Nu stiu daca l-as ierta, sunt totusi atat de multi alti oameni care pot sa ramana credinciosi iar daca simt ca nu mai sunt indragostiti de partener/a, atunci ar tb mai intai sa se desparta si apoi sa incerce cu cealalta persoana. Macar din respect pt ce a fost candva intre ei...iar Edward mai avea si copii!

Timpul face ca ranile vechi sa para mai minuscule decat erau asa ca Bella l-a iertat pe Edward..totusi, oare se va gandi ea toata viata, cand el lipseste putin mai mult decat normal de acasa, ca e inselata cu alta femeie?! E ingrozitor sa traiesti asa...cu spaima in suflet mereu :(

Cat despre modul in care faci sa para atat de usor sa scrii o poveste, modul in care pot sa-mi imaginez fiecare scena cu usurinta, sa pot simti ce simte personajul principal, faptul ca e in engleza si nu in romana...wow, din nou raman impresionata de talentul tau. Bravo!
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
She's more forgiving than I would be!
Bella 84 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I gotta say I love this story, it was heartbreaking to find out why they divorced but it was also amazing that she was able to forgive him and that they were still so in love with each other. I so hope you add a second part to show us all a glimpse into their future )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Sure he can be faithful now when he is almost 50 years old and had his share of women... Try to be faithful when you are young and hot and girl are coming to you all the time!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
*pout* where I s the second part?
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I hope you post more. I really like this story.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awww..brilliant! Just a few mistakes, but nothing major. Well done!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great story :)
sunnyshiney2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I came across this and absolutely fell in love with this story! I really hope you will post the second part, loved it!
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
that was cute
readingmama chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was very bittersweet. I'm glad they found their ways back to each other, even if Edward had a beer gut. LOL

Thanks so much for being part of FAGE
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That was sweet! :)
Frida Cullen chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OMG I just have to say that I loved this o/s so fucking much 3
Love all ur stories, btw.
Can't wait until I read the second part of this!
hahaha
Kisses from ur brazilian reader ;p
luckyladyfla chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Love this!
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow. 17 years apart and they still got it. Cool.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »