Reviews for Only the Night Knows
2brown-eyes chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Yay for HEA.
2brown-eyes chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Glad she decided to go for it.
2brown-eyes chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Glad they are both ok. Sounds like Edward just heard that she's pregnant.
2brown-eyes chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
oh dear, I suspected it might be him, but I didn't get expect him to get in a accident too.
2brown-eyes chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I know she has been hurt been she need to get over before she loses a good thing.
2brown-eyes chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Poor Edward. He trying for more. My guess is she wants it from rear so she doesn't see into his eyes during, cause she has feeling that she doesn't want to admit to.
2brown-eyes chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
uh-oh different music tastes that might be a deal breaker. jk
2brown-eyes chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
He should say something to her then if he wants more. wink wink.
2brown-eyes chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
The thought of Jasper as a drag queen makes me giggle. I don't know why to each their own.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Actually quite shocked that Emmett, Jasper, Rose, and Alice weren't beating down the door of the delivery room to see the baby. The important members of the family were there and that's what counts. Was wondering if he had convinced her to marry him before the baby was born. Question answered.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Interesting dynamics in this story. And I absolutely and totally love country music. Actually love most music.
BernieR chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Another great fic! I loved it!
Lulabell75 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Someone on the FB group Twilight Fanfiction Recommendations (Completed) was trying to find a story but couldn't remember the title. After a few guesses someone finally posted this story as the one she was looking for. I'm glad she did. This was a fun little story.

Lula
marley01 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Fuck that was good sweets
eantl88 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Aww...this is a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.