Reviews for Angel Eyes
You should make a "sequel" on when rio and jep were captured. Also Rio and Tula's relationship as master and padawan.
hellraiserphoenix chapter 10 . 2/23
Update immediately, please!
hellraiserphoenix chapter 9 . 1/22
update soon please
Janizary chapter 9 . 1/7
Body glove...maybe if it were made out of some sort of cortosis fabric (can you make cortosis into a fabric?) :D
Jack Redhawke chapter 3 . 1/2
How old is Rio? And other then she's blonde you never really gave a description of her. At least as far as chapter 3
Chief Wolf chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
still can't wait for the next chapter.
ahsoka1996 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Awesome story, can't wait for more. :)
Chief Wolf chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
This was an amazing chapter. Please continue the amazing work your doing .

And don't doubt yourself you are a amazing writer!
Janizary chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Good update.

I don't know why, but I laugh every time I read 'bugslut' ;)
Skye-Writes-21 chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
Awesome story! I hope you update soon cause I cant wait to read more! *gives thumbs up*
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
nightmarehunter676 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
I like where this is going. a lot!
MidnightDragon0213 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
PLEASE! WRITE MORE! I like where this is going!
Janizary chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Lix? Lol. One is seriously left to ponder how he got that name. Like the poor clone named 'Wank' by his brothers ;)

Glad to see the change up in language. You can try mixing in some Corellian as well, since their slang is also fairly common. Normal clones (not commandos or Jango-trained ARCs) are likely to have picked up a mixture of slang during their deployments.

Commandos are a bit different, and their slang will heavily depend on the background of their training sergeant (quite a lot were Mando, but Jango recruited a number of others that were non-mandos as well). Of course, all of that is 'Legends' now...

Keep up the work. Looking forward to the next chapter.