Reviews for Angel Eyes
Lyean chapter 11 . 6/4
BLESS YOU FOR THIS UPDATE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU JUST MADE ME! I thought this story was abandoned after a year or two and lost hope that I would see it finish but BLESS YOU! It was the update I've been waiting for in practically the only Rex OC fic I can stand. I can't wait to see how it ends and I hope you tell us how they knew that Palpatine was the Emporer since you did mention Tula having the relationship right under his and the Jedis noses and why they didn't tell the council. I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

Congrats on passing senior year.
abbylove88 chapter 1 . 6/5
Loved the update please don't leave for to long
abbylove88 chapter 1 . 4/19
Come back life is depressing without it this is amazing
Lyean guest chapter 10 . 1/17
It's been almost a year. I NEED TO KNOW RIOS STORY AND WHO THE JEDI ARE THAT ARE COMING TO KRISTOPHSIS! Update...plllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee! Don't make me beg
Lyean guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
YOU NEED TO COME BACK. THIS STORY IS ALL I HAVE EVER NEEDED AND I LOVE IT! Please continue this story. Please please please pick this story up again. I NEED MORE!
Lyean Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! THIS IS THE STORY IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND NEED! Come back! PLEASE! It's soooooooo good! I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
You should make a "sequel" on when rio and jep were captured. Also Rio and Tula's relationship as master and padawan.
hellraiserphoenix chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Update immediately, please!
hellraiserphoenix chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
update soon please
Janizary chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
Body glove...maybe if it were made out of some sort of cortosis fabric (can you make cortosis into a fabric?) :D
Jack Redhawke chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
How old is Rio? And other then she's blonde you never really gave a description of her. At least as far as chapter 3
Chief Wolf chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
still can't wait for the next chapter.
ahsoka1996 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Awesome story, can't wait for more. :)
Chief Wolf chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
This was an amazing chapter. Please continue the amazing work your doing .

And don't doubt yourself you are a amazing writer!