Reviews for Angel Eyes
Skye-Writes-21 chapter 7 . 8/21
Awesome story! I hope you update soon cause I cant wait to read more! *gives thumbs up*
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 8/18
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
karisdaae24601 chapter 7 . 8/15
I like where this is going. a lot!
MidnightDragon0213 chapter 7 . 8/13
PLEASE! WRITE MORE! I like where this is going!
Janizary chapter 6 . 8/11
Lix? Lol. One is seriously left to ponder how he got that name. Like the poor clone named 'Wank' by his brothers ;)

Glad to see the change up in language. You can try mixing in some Corellian as well, since their slang is also fairly common. Normal clones (not commandos or Jango-trained ARCs) are likely to have picked up a mixture of slang during their deployments.

Commandos are a bit different, and their slang will heavily depend on the background of their training sergeant (quite a lot were Mando, but Jango recruited a number of others that were non-mandos as well). Of course, all of that is 'Legends' now...

Keep up the work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Janizary chapter 2 . 8/5
Just found this today. Interesting reading.

One suggestion: Change your expletives to those used commonly in SW expanded universe ('Legends' now I suppose). It will make the dialog go smoother. Dick, Fuck, shit, etc., have equivalents (or sideways equivalents). Use them. Readers will appreciate it. Look at the SW wiki for slang, curses, and grab a mando dictionary for more since your OC has spent time with clones (with a bit more liberal master).
ahsoka.tano.vampress chapter 5 . 8/5
Awesome story! Update soon please!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 4 . 8/1
its a great story .
Meydral Skirata chapter 3 . 5/21
Brava! Wonderful chapter!
blueravenchick chapter 2 . 5/19
Yes! Can't wait for an update! :)
Meydral Skirata chapter 2 . 5/17
Very well done first chapter. I really like Rio's character.
SpitfireUSN chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon, this is getting really good! I'm loving this story so far.

Thanks for Reading, Fly High Aim Higher
Spitfire out
SpitfireUSN chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
*Face palm* Rex is in charge of Torrent... not Cody, Cody's in the 212th, Torrent Company is 501st... They never specify Cody's Company though so most people just say 212th... anyway, now that I've finished with that detail that was gonna bug me: great story so far, it's very interesting and has a good bit of humor in it.

Thanks for Reading, Fly High Aim Higher
Spitfire out
Kihlala Sisters chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Lol awesome story keep up the awesome work! XD An poor Rio, I feel bad for her. TT
Jaina chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Smells like Mary Sue.
Also, your grammar is making my brain cells commit suicide.