Reviews for Angel Eyes
SpitfireUSN chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon, this is getting really good! I'm loving this story so far.

Thanks for Reading, Fly High Aim Higher
Spitfire out
SpitfireUSN chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
*Face palm* Rex is in charge of Torrent... not Cody, Cody's in the 212th, Torrent Company is 501st... They never specify Cody's Company though so most people just say 212th... anyway, now that I've finished with that detail that was gonna bug me: great story so far, it's very interesting and has a good bit of humor in it.

Thanks for Reading, Fly High Aim Higher
Spitfire out
Kihlala Sisters chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Lol awesome story keep up the awesome work! XD An poor Rio, I feel bad for her. TT
Jaina chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Smells like Mary Sue.
Also, your grammar is making my brain cells commit suicide.
movielover121796 chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
This was such a great chapter! LIKE OMG! I cannot wait for an update!
movielover121796 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I cannot wait for the next chapter ;) Soon?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Update immediately, please!
movielover121796 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter. I was laughing so hard! :)
movielover121796 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Wow. this was amazing. You writing is so good and I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
movielover121796 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Wow - this was a great chapter - i cannot wait for the next one - i pray that you will update soon :)

Love everything going on.
Just curious but would you PM me and tell me what Rio actually looks like? I am just curious, I have an idea but I am not 100% sure.
Thanks :)
movielover121796 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This was sooo good.

I cannot wait for another chapter XD
JetCycle chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
no offense but you need to post more than just the prologue three times. Otherwise its good
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Okay criticism and compliments. This story is really good! But I noticed that even though it was supposed to be in Rio's POV in the beginning you kept switching from first person to third person and even though it didn't take away from the story it was slightly confusing, so try to stay in either first or third. But other that that GREAT job!