Reviews for 12 Christmases
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
shouldn't he turn into santa if he put the costume on?
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
you could write a christmas thing durring any time of year the other day i went to goodwill and they are already putting christmas stuff out
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
well that must make you feel silly he's in Kalos in the tv series in japan and and he hasnt seen misty since battle frontier saga
Sylveon Lord chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Okay then! Well, here's the only random typo I found:
His entire boy went stiff
"Boy" in this sentence should be "Body"
In an official character poll in 2005, Mr. Kusaka confirmed SpecialShipping (RedxYellow). FranticShipping is confirmed in-manga.
Also, Sapphire uses very improper English, saying things like 'dat' instead of 'that' or 'cuz' instead of 'because.'
mtbookworm1999 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
what do the lonely do on Christmas, what do the lonely do? Awesome chapter! dont know why it made me think of that song but i like the sledding part
Sylveon Lord chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Luster Purge is Latios' signature move, so how did Jimmy wind up thinking that Latias used it?
Team Rocket! They're awesome!
Well capitalize Pokemon names, that's important, and don't forget to accent e! I only didn't cause I'm using an iPod.
Crim-Colbat chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Isn't silver blind ? _?
Sylveon Lord chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Poor Silver... and his Birthday is Christmas eve too...
Well how nice. Everyone in Johto seems close to others who share their... status.
Well, you need to capitalize the names of Pokémon and "Pokémon." The accent code is Alt0233 on PCs, I dunno about Macs though.
Keep Writing!
Absolette chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Awwwww, sweet...
Sylveon Lord chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Weeeelll... I'm a DiamondShipper, I just love the idea of Silver being Ash's long lost brother or something, even if he never shows up in the anime.

Now there is one way to make someone feel bad for Mr. OverGlorified.

I laughed at Brock's.

By the way, since when does Ash have a Blaziken?
Sylveon Lord chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
WAHAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Out of curiosity, do RSEDPPtBW's main characters make appearances ever?

I'm not sure if you noticed, but in PokéSpe, most of the character's eye colors match their name. The guy Green and Emerald have green eyes, the girl Blue, Crys, Dia, and Sapphire have blue eyes, Red and Ruby have red eyes, Yellow and Gold have Yellow eyes, Silver and Platinum have Silver eyes. The exceptions are Pearl, Black and White.

Well, I look forward to the update!