Reviews for And Then It Shatters
mimicchi chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
No! you have to continue and give them a happy ending, pretty pleaseee? not my wonderful kisecchi!
p.s. great story, gave me the feels :)
FujoShizaya chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
What happened to Kise? (; _ ; ) ?
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
...what.
Please tell me you've written something happier for these two.

Dammit.
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Nooooo! I just about cried when I read the prompt on tumblr! Now I've read it with one of my OTPs! Gawd, why?! This got me right in the feels!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
NOOOO
YOU
YOU WROTE THE THING
WITH THE IMAGINE YOUR OTP THING ON TUMBLR

I am sad why would you do this
MildlyMiffed chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Ah, what's going on? What's wrong with Kise? Is he hurt? Is he dead? No, that would be so sad. I hope all's ok...

And you know what, I don't even particularly like this pairing, but I clicked on this story anyway. And damn, I'm hooked. Keep up the great work. I definitely want to see this continued.
PrincessLover26 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
/cries in a corner growing mushrooms and dies drowning in niagara falls tears.

Why. Why why why WHY WHY KISE WHYYYYYYYY? TT-TT So much angst why is my otp's fandom filled of so much angst?! *wails more* I love it though, it's just... so sad :(

Continue the great work! :D I like the way how you've written it.
PigeonWife chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Are... Are you continuing this? ( ;Д) or are we suppose to draw our own conclusion? Since there's a character death warning, Kise is really dead and not just seriously injured?

Regardless, this fic was wonderful (well, wonderful might not be the right word to describe this) and I really enjoyed it!

Thank you for sharing your talents ()
Proud Fujoshi chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
no...its so sad...
yoshiki-tan chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Seeing the prompt on tumblr already made me so sad, but seeing the fic itself is just D': Aomine can be jerky but he really does care. Love your Aokise fics though, Repeat was great too!
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What happened to kise?! How did he die?! Omg so many questions! I like love this fanfic, it can't be over! There is still many questions left unanswered. Please write a sequal, I'll love you forever! ;D Great fic (: