Reviews for Matters of Fate
Foxtale3 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Wow. Nice insight into Sesshomaru's mind. I never would have thought of him tolerating his "servants" because they are symbols of his power. Nicely done.
ChocolateReader chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
this is great. truly a work of determination and wisdom. love it.
ChocolateReader chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
You know what. I'm going to Favorite this too.
SonofZhon chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
"To life, individuals were but single threads animated by its force. It was fate that wove these individual threads together, that caused them to meet, collide, become entangled in each other."

I like this line's eloquence.
SonofZhon chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
This is very well written. I believe Rin's profile is perhaps the truest to character, capturing her essence with this line

"...as the wolves fell upon her she could not help but mourn the fact that she'd been too small, too weak, too much of a child to have any say in the changes a cruel world kept forcing on her."

Such a fine understanding of her is contained therein.
TFAmpersand chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
I like the idea of fate being determined by actions, that while consequences were fixed, one has a choice as to which path to take. This chapter in particular seems to hold that definition of fate in it, and that's fairly interesting.

I enjoyed the Sesshoumaru chapter as well, casting his followers of symbols of his mastery of certain facets of his power. A unique idea to be sure, and something to think about, especially when contemplating him as a character.

Any chance Inuyasha's chapter is coming up soon? :)

Thank you for writing.

-EA
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
So what happens next?
AmeliaBlake chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Aw! Love it! Sango is the best she and Miroku are simply meant to be! you did a fantastic job at keeping everyone in character :)
TFAmpersand chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Fun idea. It's always nice to slow down and take a good hard look at what the characters think about their situations, and especially come to the conclusion that they're relatively content with it. I can't wait to read more.

-EA
AmeliaBlake chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
aha brilliant! can't wait to see more! :)