Reviews for Kenpachi
Fai Gensou chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Will there be a sequel of when they become lovers?
Haruka2007 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
can't imagine her crying but very good fic so far :)
liquidthoughtz chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
This is by far one of the best stories I have read about Kenpachi. I love it. Please keep writing it. I am very interested in seeing how it plays out.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
this is soooooooooo gooooooood
Joe chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
"She is not a demon at all. She is closer to an angel. She is his dearest friend. His daughter. Something to fight for. Live for."

That simple line, more than anything, is able to beautifully convey the the relationship between Kenpachi and Yachiru.
Wow chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
OoO

Wow
Just wow
This. Is. Amazing.
Best ever.
Kyuubi123 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I really hope this story isn't over but if it is then it's epic. The way you capture and display their emotions and character is second to none
kaotic312 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Interesting take on their history. I quite enjoyed it!
roughstar333 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
this is one of the best stories I have read in so keep up the work and publish more
dani-h chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
That was amazing, it's been a long time since i read something that felt so real. I can't wait for more!
jawber chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Loved it, again!
jawber chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Loved it!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This... This is so very good... I could actually see it happening. wow.
Beside the fact it's AU now. (oh latest chapter) But damn. It's very well written and I enjoyed reading it! :3
kagays chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
YOU. ARE. AN. AMAZING. AUTHOUR.
You're writing style is beautiful, and do detailed and descriptive. It made me tear up a couple of times. Keep writing!
A Passing Reader chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Again, an awesome job. I'm sorry I can't say much more than that, haha, but know that I am throwing all the internet cookies possible at you. There's this silly grin on my face, and there probably shouldn't be considering how scary Unohana is, but you write the characters so...I don't know, it just *fits*. I love it.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
(Take your time, I know how real life gets in the way).