Reviews for The Wedding of The Year
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
fabledheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
OMG I don't know whether to laugh, squeal or practically just shit myself! xDD this is so fucking hilarious and adorable at the same time! i can imagine the whole scene lololol poor Taiga-chan getting butthurt but that's what you should expect marrying an aho like aomine lol xD and kise, murasakibara, akashi and takao are just awesome :'D great fic!
IchiDaAwesomeness chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awwwwww1 Love this pairing to bits!
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Jesus...that was the best ending ever. *wiggles happily*. Uke kagami, I like :p
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
DevilGene chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
honeymoon sequel pls...
EternalInspiration chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Gah! The feels! Now please make a story of them making beautiful babies!
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
whao kagami est trop mignon !c'est la femme de aomine ! j'adore le coup de la robe c'est tout simplement du coup de génie.
kagami is so cute in uke !
yaya chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
trop bien ! le marrige de aomine et kagami !
haha kagami est trop mignon dans ça robe NICE TETSU ! et apres quand il dit que son mariage est ruiné ! et aomine qui fait super gaffe a son "nouveau mari "
tu pourrais faire une fic ou il lui demande sa main ?
PiWrite chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
... I would love a wedding like that wtf is Kagami crying for? lololol
monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
D'awwwww that was so sweet But I think wedding like that would make a great memory. I might want a food fight on my wedding day too XD
Rose-MaxareBadass chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was...SO FRIKIN HILARIOUS! I swear that was..I can't even breathe!
Kattan Tieguchi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
omg that was sooooo cute! I loved it! I love/hate takao though, heeee ruuuiiinnned it but then again takao is awesome. :) anyway good job on this fanfic, although i'm not a really big fan of this pair it was still pretty good. Can't wait for your future fics. :)
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh my GAWD! ADORABLY HILARIOUS! Loved it! Wow sssooo funny hahahaha! :D Great job and keep up the awesome work you guys hahahahahaha! ;D
Sparxs29 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
My my, this was, umm, different. This was seriously funny, there are no true word to describe it! Kagami was 100% OOC but that just made it so much funnier xD good job you two :)
Jane Eyre is my favourite book so it was cool to see you picked that novel too :)
thanks for the story! x