Reviews for The Brightest Light
This was so cute OMG
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 18 . 6/9
Please update soon!
Diz Good No chapter 2 . 5/8
Technically, in the books Jack is 14 years old. In the movie, they made him 17 ears old. I think if it is somewhere between those ages, the better. But it is also YOUR fanfic, ya' can make it however ya' want.
Erithebear chapter 18 . 4/4
This is a cool story. (no pun intended) I like how you have a "Jack Muse" and "Plot Bunnies" that like to conflict each other lol. I hope ya continue it.

This is not only dramatic and dark but adorable and cute which is like the books. Also apparently Jack's sister is still a question to the world but people say her nickname from her friends and Jack was "Flee" because she could jump higher and faster than anyone else in the village however... it is a nickname not her real name.

There are so many different names she has it is ridiculous. The confusion with Pippa and Jack's sister is because they have the same voice actor and the way it looked in the credits at the end of the movie was "Jack's Sister/Pippa" it was a typo in a sense lol.

Also I like how you made Jack younger than he appears in the movie. The author of the books claims he died at 14 but in the movie he looked older and in the book "Guide to the Guardians" it said he was 18. The author of the novel version said he was forever 14 in his head however physically he could change his age to an "extent". Hence why in his myth he is also known as "Old Man Winter" or "Father Winter".

But then again how many times have you heard of or seen a child call a teenager old? I know I was called old in high school by the preschoolers I took care of for a parenting class. It wouldn't surprise me that despite his teenager appearance he would be called old buy children.

The extent of his ability to age is unclarified so he could possibly get older than 18 which is only legal age for adulthood. However, guys cannot fully mature until around 25 mentally. Considering he needs to keep his childlike nature and really cannot get past a 14 year old's mentality it is probably a safe bet he doesn't go past 25.

Teenagers and pre-teens are still kids no matter what. Heck I am almost 21 and I am still called a kid. That usually doesn't change until we are about 30 (with the exception of parents and close family who really will never see you as an adult lol)

He is also "King of Childhood" because he is essentially a child and "King of Wild Things" which again are all attributes to his personality. However, that would make him royalty. I am curious if he built his own icy castle or cave or something. It wouldn't surprise me either if the guardians and others spirits didn't know it existed until his light appeared on the globe.

I like how the story is going. I hope it will continue this is one of my favorites so far on here because it is more unique.
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 18 . 3/30
I love this story so much it's my favourite Rise of the Guardians fanfiction, I'm not gonna lie I had the same theory in mind while watching the film which is also my favourite film hehe, I really hope you update this story again and won't abandon it, it's so amazing and great to read there's so much fluff and cute family interactions between the Guardians, please update again! :) 3
~Richard Robin Dick Grayson
I have A.D.D too! Actually, I have A.D.H.D. I get very hyper. If I had dyslexia I could be a demigod...but then I couldn't read! *gasp* No, definately not worth it.
Eh. I'm going with Rosie. Jack's sister just looks like a Rosie. And yeah, Pippa's Jamie's friend's name.
GASP SANDY DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE EITHER! Oh btw nice line breaks.
13? But...he looks like a teenager. Whatever.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 2 . 1/30
The creator/author says Jack was 14... :)

After the fight with Pitch, Jack can turn any age... within reason.
Invisible Frost chapter 1 . 1/22
Excellent !
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 12 . 1/9
The southern hemisphere's weather is the opposite of the northern hemisphere's. Of course, the Guardians want him to stay in the northern half, but honestly, all the cold is down south! XD
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
I absolutely adooorrreeeee this work!
You're awesome :)
And, you ARE making progress with dyslexia, by the way. I wouldn't even have guessed it, coz the work is really good.
Can't wait for more!
Dav009 chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Super fun update soon
LadyVukavo chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Hi, read you author note (admittedly skimmed the ending of it more than read cause I suddenly had Jack's age on mind) I dunno if people are still pestering you about it but A) They should shush cause this is Fanfiction, you could make Jack a GIRL and they have no right to complain. B) I checked riseoftheguardians. wikia wiki/Jack_Frost and it says he was 14. So ya, good story and great question in the last chapter but I wanted to give you an argument for in case others hadn't left you alone