Reviews for The Brightest Light
CosmicEssence chapter 18 . 4/29
the imager of the spirits running from him in terror is amusing he's gonna start thinking their confusing him for Pitch soon.
DrWhy chapter 18 . 2/10
Wow! This story is really really gooddd!
But might I suggest getting a beta reader? You said you have dyslexia, right? Because your grammar is quite good but you sometimes mix up a few spellings. Also, ff dot net sometimes removes words so...
But I really like this plot!
Is Jack's secret that he was abused? Or is it the attacks by the spirits in his 300 years?
I can't wait for more!
Blind Sky chapter 2 . 1/17
I think Jack's around like 14, maybe he just turned 15, that kind of age. I always think his birthday is in winter, like maybe a week or three or so before his accident
Blind Sky chapter 1 . 1/17
Wow. This looks like what I was looking for! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
3. Love it
Guest chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
Please continue, I think I am starting to enjoy all this family business.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
This was so cute OMG
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 18 . 6/9/2016
Please update soon!
Diz Good No chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Technically, in the books Jack is 14 years old. In the movie, they made him 17 ears old. I think if it is somewhere between those ages, the better. But it is also YOUR fanfic, ya' can make it however ya' want.
Erithebear chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
This is a cool story. (no pun intended) I like how you have a "Jack Muse" and "Plot Bunnies" that like to conflict each other lol. I hope ya continue it.

This is not only dramatic and dark but adorable and cute which is like the books. Also apparently Jack's sister is still a question to the world but people say her nickname from her friends and Jack was "Flee" because she could jump higher and faster than anyone else in the village however... it is a nickname not her real name.

There are so many different names she has it is ridiculous. The confusion with Pippa and Jack's sister is because they have the same voice actor and the way it looked in the credits at the end of the movie was "Jack's Sister/Pippa" it was a typo in a sense lol.

Also I like how you made Jack younger than he appears in the movie. The author of the books claims he died at 14 but in the movie he looked older and in the book "Guide to the Guardians" it said he was 18. The author of the novel version said he was forever 14 in his head however physically he could change his age to an "extent". Hence why in his myth he is also known as "Old Man Winter" or "Father Winter".

But then again how many times have you heard of or seen a child call a teenager old? I know I was called old in high school by the preschoolers I took care of for a parenting class. It wouldn't surprise me that despite his teenager appearance he would be called old buy children.

The extent of his ability to age is unclarified so he could possibly get older than 18 which is only legal age for adulthood. However, guys cannot fully mature until around 25 mentally. Considering he needs to keep his childlike nature and really cannot get past a 14 year old's mentality it is probably a safe bet he doesn't go past 25.

Teenagers and pre-teens are still kids no matter what. Heck I am almost 21 and I am still called a kid. That usually doesn't change until we are about 30 (with the exception of parents and close family who really will never see you as an adult lol)

He is also "King of Childhood" because he is essentially a child and "King of Wild Things" which again are all attributes to his personality. However, that would make him royalty. I am curious if he built his own icy castle or cave or something. It wouldn't surprise me either if the guardians and others spirits didn't know it existed until his light appeared on the globe.

I like how the story is going. I hope it will continue this is one of my favorites so far on here because it is more unique.
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
I love this story so much it's my favourite Rise of the Guardians fanfiction, I'm not gonna lie I had the same theory in mind while watching the film which is also my favourite film hehe, I really hope you update this story again and won't abandon it, it's so amazing and great to read there's so much fluff and cute family interactions between the Guardians, please update again! :) 3
~Richard Robin Dick Grayson
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
I have A.D.D too! Actually, I have A.D.H.D. I get very hyper. If I had dyslexia I could be a demigod...but then I couldn't read! *gasp* No, definately not worth it.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
Eh. I'm going with Rosie. Jack's sister just looks like a Rosie. And yeah, Pippa's Jamie's friend's name.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
GASP SANDY DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE EITHER! Oh btw nice line breaks.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
13? But...he looks like a teenager. Whatever.