Reviews for Catching the Wind
magicrazy101 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
probably the most adorably thing I've ever read :)
I can't wait until the next chapter!
loubega chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Great start.I'm hungry for more;p
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Please.. Write more... I think I'm about to cry...
ImThatTypeOfGirl chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Amazing job, really well done :)
I didn't think I'd like it at first but now I've read it I totally love it 3
Just one or two things I know your OCD might flip out about so I thought I should tell you before you found them yourself and exploded :D

"He couldn't direct [ly] protect the boy but he was perfectly capable of evening the odds."

"Jack gazed down at the child resting against was pretty sure Harry's body temperature was going to get uncomfortable pretty quickly."

And that's it! :) Really liked it, well done :)
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
sniffles.. poor harry
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Okay my feelings are broken now. Bros man. these two are bros.

it's good to see you back! I was a little sad when you didn't update, because IMAGINE ALL THE FLUFFY STUFF and my heart feels warm now. _ Wonderful read. I really wonder how Jack is going to handle Harry's situation once he learns more about it.
snik25 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
the saddest moments are when you try to break the illusions of a child. Switching to another point. lol that's good that you put a new chapter and good luck for us readers, this was two chapters. I'm not going to lie the last chapter, where is the point of view of Jack, where cry more. Your story is very well structured. keep up the good work!
RubelliteGame chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Keep it Going!
fringeperson chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I will have you know, I am on the verge of tears right now after reading that chapter. Just... heart-jerkingly beautiful. Thank you.
torchil chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I feel bloody awful for Harry dear. Looking forward for more.
Kai19 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Yay for 2 new chapters! when I saw that this had been updated, I actually stayed up late, even though I have work tomorrow morning. Well worth it! I'm looking forward to reading more soon! Gotta worry about what will happen when winter ends, and Jack has to go spread snow to other places...
ThePizzaManToughtMe chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
these were great chapters i cant wait for the next one. please update soon. i love how you made one from harry's pov and then jack's pov.
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
So cute. :D
whisperfur chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ummm, it is now march I think u forgot to put up part two :) hopefully this will remind u cause I really like it and would like to read more.
TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
*little Umbridge hem hem* Tomorrow huh?
*pouts* I wanna see the next part...it seem good.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »