Reviews for Catching the Wind
BlackShadow1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
soo cute thankyou, am looking forward to possibly more
The Farmer chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
I know it's been like two years, but your story is amazing and I'm following it now just in case you ever decide to update again.
Coldcoldhands chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
I LOVE this! I feel so amazingly warm inside and all I can think is...will you be continuing this? Because I am being completely honest when I say I would probably read this story even if you had some sort of twist where Jack was really Voldemort (but...please don't actually do that). I would love to see Jack disappearing for a while because of the whole Guardian thing only to find Harry not at Privet Drive. It would be so great to see some Jack/Harry reunion at Hogwarts, and Harry helping his friends see Jack and making Jack a wizard myth as well as a human myth. Keep up the good work! This is so great!
Happyfish chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
This is soo cute!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Aw! Super cute start. Please update.
13MD chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Great job, it's a wonderful story. Are you going to continue it?
Psyka chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Wow please update again soon
Lighted Candle chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Please update
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I just love it. I just love it. Do you think Dumbledore would be able to see Jack Frost? XD I like the way Jack makes all the pipes burst and the windows shatter. Aunt Petunia is definitely a right cow for blaming it on Harry and she deserved everything she got. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
continue!
SugarQuill1995 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
This story is so beautiful! Just the right amount of fluffyness, and heart ache! Love it, hope to see an undated soon! :D
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE
kittyrsocute chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Aww! ω
sleepingbueaty chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Man. I can't wait for Jack and Harry to go to Hogwarts. Or Jack to meet Snape!(I recommend the potion fires for the cauldrons to be constantly put out.) Please continue this. I really, really, really like this.
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
OMG! i absolutely love the fluffiness! Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »