Reviews for Catching the Wind
jupimako chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
I hope you add more to this fic someday!
YLover chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I see this story has been kind of spread out but I'm gonna follow it and hope you update again as this is just too cute. I really do hope you decide to take this through his Hogwarts years too! Happy writing!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Nice.
PhoenixTears21 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
I love this story so much its interesting how many ways this story could go on with different approaches to it I would love to see what you have cooked up soon
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
This is great! It's too bad it looks seemingly abandoned, I wish you'd come back.
ink and blue jays chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Good Lord this is so unbelievably sweet. Is this abandoned, or on hiatus, or what? Because I sure hope it's not...
ProvenTitaniumObsidian chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Gotts to love the feels
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
cute story
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
I have enjoyed this so much. They are just so freaking adorable and they make me smile. I think you have done a great job with it and I look forward to more.
Blitza chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Awesome! i love it! please don't ever abandon it!
farawisa chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
awwww so cute! i adore this story. hope there will be more!
sakura240 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Kura: ...Dammit, that was so cute! XD

Berry: ...so...cute...

Kura: I hope jack can find a way to punish those horrid people! And I hope to see another chapter soon!

Berry: me too :)

Kura: we really love it! Until the next update, BYES!
Anonymous Miki chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
UUUUPPPPDDDDAAATTTEEE!
*To McDonalds tune* I'm lovin' it.
Codydog chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I have enjoyed your story so far, and hope that you find the time and inspiration to update soon. Thanks for all your hard work.
bookjunkie2010 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Love this story so far and can't wait to read more. The characters all seem to be sticking to character, cause Jack's reaction and payback to Harry being mistreated seemed like what he would do.I imagine what North's reaction to the cupboard was, though not nearly as bad as Jack's.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »