Reviews for Catching the Wind
Blitza chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Awesome! i love it! please don't ever abandon it!
farawisa chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
awwww so cute! i adore this story. hope there will be more!
sakura240 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Kura: ...Dammit, that was so cute! XD

Berry: ...so...cute...

Kura: I hope jack can find a way to punish those horrid people! And I hope to see another chapter soon!

Berry: me too :)

Kura: we really love it! Until the next update, BYES!
Anonymous Miki chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
UUUUPPPPDDDDAAATTTEEE!
*To McDonalds tune* I'm lovin' it.
Codydog chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
I have enjoyed your story so far, and hope that you find the time and inspiration to update soon. Thanks for all your hard work.
bookjunkie2010 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Love this story so far and can't wait to read more. The characters all seem to be sticking to character, cause Jack's reaction and payback to Harry being mistreated seemed like what he would do.I imagine what North's reaction to the cupboard was, though not nearly as bad as Jack's.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
AWwWWWWWW! So much fluffy that I cant stop grinning! More please!
Rae Simmons chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Ahh! I really like this story! Oh, the feels! Too cute
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love this story: you've got the spelling and grammar spot on, the storyline is deep-carpet fluffy, the characters seem more real than the books/movie and... wow... I just love it. I really do. When Jack cried, my heart cracked.
Torry-Riddle chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I would really love it if you updated this soon. I just started reading it and fell in love with it. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Danny-Shells chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Good story. I think Jack should take Harry away from the Dursleys and raise him! Please update soon
Zephiraya chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I definitely enjoyed that. Very cute ) are you going to make Jack a guardian or are you focusing on Harry's storyline?

Xoxo
Zephi
firelords chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Ahhh! Suffering from to much awesomeness! You're awesome at writing, please update soon!
avalonchick5 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
THE FLUFF THE FLUFF I'M DYING THEY'RE JUST TOO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Ahem...please update soon!