Reviews for Catching the Wind
Almadynis Rayne chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
AWwWWWWWW! So much fluffy that I cant stop grinning! More please!
Rae Simmons chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Ahh! I really like this story! Oh, the feels! Too cute
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love this story: you've got the spelling and grammar spot on, the storyline is deep-carpet fluffy, the characters seem more real than the books/movie and... wow... I just love it. I really do. When Jack cried, my heart cracked.
Torry-Riddle chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I would really love it if you updated this soon. I just started reading it and fell in love with it. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Danny-Shells chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Good story. I think Jack should take Harry away from the Dursleys and raise him! Please update soon
Zephiraya chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I definitely enjoyed that. Very cute ) are you going to make Jack a guardian or are you focusing on Harry's storyline?

Xoxo
Zephi
firelords chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Ahhh! Suffering from to much awesomeness! You're awesome at writing, please update soon!
avalonchick5 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
THE FLUFF THE FLUFF I'M DYING THEY'RE JUST TOO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Ahem...please update soon!

Love,

Avalon
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Aww!
Update soon!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
i seriously ADORE this story. I can not WAIT to read more! thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here! it has been very greatly enjoyed. :D 3
Ki'Terr chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Aww. I like the fluff. Jack makes me smile and tiny Harry makes me happy. This needs a new chapter soon!
Beside Moonlight chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Aww. I love how Jack lost control.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aww.
thesilverdagger-03 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
awesome sstory. hope you continue it :)
TNM-Writer chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Is... Is there going to be more? *puppy dog eyes, quivering bottom lip, tears* Pwease?
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »