Reviews for Catching the Wind
bookjunkie2010 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Love this story so far and can't wait to read more. The characters all seem to be sticking to character, cause Jack's reaction and payback to Harry being mistreated seemed like what he would do.I imagine what North's reaction to the cupboard was, though not nearly as bad as Jack's.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
AWwWWWWWW! So much fluffy that I cant stop grinning! More please!
Rae Simmons chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Ahh! I really like this story! Oh, the feels! Too cute
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love this story: you've got the spelling and grammar spot on, the storyline is deep-carpet fluffy, the characters seem more real than the books/movie and... wow... I just love it. I really do. When Jack cried, my heart cracked.
Torry-Riddle chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I would really love it if you updated this soon. I just started reading it and fell in love with it. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Danny-Shells chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Good story. I think Jack should take Harry away from the Dursleys and raise him! Please update soon
Zephiraya chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I definitely enjoyed that. Very cute ) are you going to make Jack a guardian or are you focusing on Harry's storyline?

Xoxo
Zephi
firelords chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Ahhh! Suffering from to much awesomeness! You're awesome at writing, please update soon!
avalonchick5 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
THE FLUFF THE FLUFF I'M DYING THEY'RE JUST TOO INCREDIBLY ADORABLE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Ahem...please update soon!

Love,

Avalon
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Aww!
Update soon!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
i seriously ADORE this story. I can not WAIT to read more! thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here! it has been very greatly enjoyed. :D 3
Ki'Terr chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Aww. I like the fluff. Jack makes me smile and tiny Harry makes me happy. This needs a new chapter soon!
Beside Moonlight chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Aww. I love how Jack lost control.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aww.
thesilverdagger-03 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
awesome sstory. hope you continue it :)
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »