Reviews for Sarah Versus The Lady Eve
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
You did it again. I did feel the fan fiction hug. Another great example of how Chuck would always go out of hi way for Sarah. That would never be more evident than when she was down in the dumps. You did a great job of giving us some insight into how Sarah would react to Chuck. Thank you for this story and well done.
Neale chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Another good one, and yeah, The Lady Eve is a great parallel for Sarah's character, so much so that I'm betting that one of the writers was a fan of the movie. Ta
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I'm enjoying these one shots soooooooo much! It's really incredible the way you get into Sarah's head, and dare I say, refreshing, to not be cringing and thinking, "she'd never do that!" Yep, you're right on the money with characterization. I have yet to read any of your longer pieces, but I'm certainly looking forward to it. I'll admit a slight wistful hopefulness that perhaps you venture into Chuck's head eventually, as often as you do Sarah's.
resaw chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I'm running out of superlatives to express my appreciation for how much fun it was to read this story. That was a great point in Chuck and Sarah's history to explore, and once again, you have done a masterful job of exploring Sarah's feelings. The "postlude" portion, if I can call it that, with the presentation of the DVD, was also a very nice touch. I hadn't heard of the movie until now. Fascinating.

Thank you!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Again you have wowed me with one of your stories. I love Sarah's POV becausse on the show she is so closed off it is difficult to know what she is feeling. Others (Carina, Montgomery, even Casey) would put voice to her feelings. Keep up the good work!
niallmccfanfic chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I can still feel the fanfic hug way over here and after all this time. A very good story and an incredibly sweet and charming tale. This sort of work is definitely one of your strengths.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This was a fantastic one shot. The way Chuck was there for Sarah after her father left, was exactly something he would do. You have written both characters so well, it was easy for me to imagine everything you were writing. I especially like the way you revealed her favorite movie. Now I def have to check out The Lady Eve.

I liked that you jumped forward a little, so we can see how sweetly Chuck uses that information in the future. Even though he's the Intersect, Chuck Bartowski has an entirely separate Intersect dedicated just for Sarah.

Congrats on another fantastic one shot. Amazing writing.
ilovethis chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great job! I can totally imagine this happening. You had a great ability to understand and develop the characters. Please keep writing Chuck fanfiction!
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts on the soundtrack. As to The Lady Eve, my wife watched it just last weekend on Netflix streaming. I think she's a bit of a Barbara Stanwyck fan :) Although who wouldn't be, she was a pistol. I'm sure that movie would resonate with Sarah.
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I certainly did FEEL the hug, especially since ive been down a little due to exam stress next week(med xool does that to me,aloooot) . I love Charah stories and this is a very beautiful one. Thanx for writting. Awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
You did a really fantastic job with one of the best episodes of the series. Of course Chuck would remember every piece of the real Sarah she disclosed to him.

I hope there is more from you soon! Love your writing!
CaryR chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Good read and you have skillfully interwoven an excellent movie into it. Thank You.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great little story, makes me want to see the movie. Nice bit of corroborative detail for an untold story.
Hotski chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I totally lose interest for fanfiction at times, and don't read when I'm tired so sorry for it taking a few days for me to get this read, like I've said I intend to read every damn story you put out- you're really one of my favorite authors nowadays - 6 homeruns out of 6 tries, that's just brilliant.

SO GOOD! Seriously, it took me like 40 minuts to read a little 6000 word chapter, there was so much content that was SO GOOD, so I found myself go back in the story and reread stuffs all the time.

I really loved it all, not kidding - ALL! You're such an talented author and you write Charah, Sarah and Chuck so perfect.

I especially loved how Sarah thought how much he meant to her. How her chest ached when she thought about a future without her Chuck in it. How she felt when she saw him making himself at home in HER bed! How she really needed him there to keep her company even though she's not a talky person she just needed his presence around her since it's a fact that Chuck makes Sarah feel stuff she've never felt before.

And you ended it so damn nice! We got them as a couple, a loving couple that's clearly in love though the words from Sarah isn't out yet we all know that she loved him by that time. That gift, gah so lovely!

Thanks for the hug, I would give you a hug for making all these fantastic stories for us, incredible work as always my friend.
Angus MacNab chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was very heartwarming. The contrasts in the past and future Sarah were well done.