Reviews for Told You So
jlsnaleylover chapter 1 . 4/3
Love it! Sequel OS maybe?
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 3/24
Loved this :)
The Boondocks Assassin chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Really good fanfic! Maybe you Should make a fabric of an outsiders point of view of them together as best friends in denial. You don't have to do it, its just a suggestion
harrypotterrox4lyfe chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow, that was soooo good! :D :p thanks loved it! Great job on writing this, you did a wonderful job! :))
LovelyLadyD chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very good!
antsB chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Cute :)
tp404 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love every minute of this story. I think you should do a sequel, please please consider doing a sequel for this story. Maybe of where are they in the relationship or if they are married with kids or not.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh Well looks like the news is out, Lydia is so excited. Great one shot. Loved the Naley. Will you do a one shot to this one shot. Maybe show where Naley is in their relationship.
Hadley chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awesome! i would love to read a sequel to this! Please!

Thanks for the great read!
naley12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i loved it. please write more chapters to this story
pam211 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is, like, ohhh-kay. I mean, the sex was hot but you didn't show pix of Nathan so I'm docking points for that. And the dialogue was really funny and genuine, but you didn't get Joy to narrate it so ... points deducted. The story itself was top notch which makes me believe you could easily turn this into a short film. But you didn't. *claps slowly* Way to go, Diane. Way. To. Go.

LMAO. Loved it, duh!
Stop Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Haha I loved reading this...
Loved Haley's parents during this.
Thanks for sharing :)