Reviews for This is a story about an assassin
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 4 . 7/13
Loved this. Loved the way you can get right into Clint's head, the way Natasha uses brusqueness to keep him in line, the way Bruce is always so *calm*, the way you've written Tony. Even though you're writing in this universe with characters created by someone else, you have made them all incredibly three-dimensional. I'm learning a lot about characterization from reading your fic, and thank you again.
lovefromyourginger chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Awww, Blind Clint. I've gotten used to Deaf Clint so this was interesting. Him interacting with Bruce was cool to read. And, of course, Cat XD. All of the bro ships! 'Cept Clintasha cuz they're totally fucking at some point.
Onto the next!
Kels
Mystic 777 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Is it awful that I caught myself thinking the cat has magical spit? Since most of his healing/revelations came after having the cat lick his fork and pizza (laugh).
Nanchih chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Second nice cat story! You're on a roll! I haven't read much Hawkeye, but I like this. Not just fluff, very warm and human. I don't like the gratuitous language - I hear too much of that every day at the University where I work.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Cuteeee! :D
chris.h.olds chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This was really terrific. Yay Bruce, Cat and everyone else for such great support to Clint!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Are you going to continue?
Marz1 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Good ending, but i was totally hoping cat would have to lead him out of a burning building or fight an assassin or something. Maybe that is more of a dog job though. Well written and not too fluffy.
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
How awesome is that fucking cat? I love him. :) And happy that Clint is getting some of his sight back. Can't have him too mopy and angst. (Although I love how you write his angst. :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I missed this when you started posting. Didn't have you tagged to follow, fixed that now.

I understand for you what a trial it must have been to write those few paragraphs of hope and optimism... very stressful indeed.

Lovely story, all the bits and pieces were painful and wonderful in all the right places.

Keep it coming please!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Aw, but I like your fluff and optimism! Its realistic fluff instead wish fulfillment fluff, which makes it a pleasure to read.
Blazing Glory chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Well, I'm sorry all the fluff was taxing, but it was a good story. You could have let Clint suffer the blindness a little longer, but that's ok. I hope you continue with more of the adventures of Cat, with or without Clint. And I think cat saliva is an excellent revenge for itching powder.
whovian42 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Hah. Loved it.

From Natasha's manipulation to Fury's crowing via Tony's snark and Bruce's good sense, it worked out beautifully. Your pacing is great, and I truly enjoy your characterizations and your writing itself.

Am happily awaiting your next contribution!
CMDRHill chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
You, dearest author, are the BEST PERSON EVER TO WALK ON THIS PLANET. Like seriously, I started reading the Cat story a couple hours ago inbetween chores and shtuff, and I am so incredibly happy right now. Because of you. And the cat.
And when you added that but about them watching Firefly... I was so excited I nearly DIED. Seriously, Firefly us the best damn tv series ever. It may have some competition when S.H.I.E.L.D. airs... But Whedon will still be king.
avengingwolves chapter 4 . 1/26/2013