Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Deathly Hallows
Guest in Europe chapter 11 . 8/5
This is the first time I've read a girl-Harry story - I've tended to the avoid what I would consider a bit out of my comfort zone. But your stories, the previous one and this sequel, had me hooked and are totally brilliant. I love the way you made the change plausible and kept Snape in character but with a sense of humour.
Thank you for two great reads.
Espied7 chapter 11 . 5/25
Such a charming story!
Andrea chapter 11 . 3/20
Loved the ending to your series! Thanks for sharing it!
lls7474 chapter 11 . 3/17
Read it, in one go-who needs to vacuum, anyway? This is fantastic stuff-and so witty, too! I applaud you, again, for this! Please, keep the gems flowing-we so appreciate it! :)
baobabB612 chapter 11 . 1/7
hahaha lol cette fin est géniale !
Vraiment, j'étais morte de rire toute seule... ;)
En tous cas, merci pour cette fic, j'ai du mal tenir jusqu'à la fin des longues histoires comme ça en général, mais la tienne est réellement attachante 3
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
Nice and i love the bickering... are they really mini-Draco's
snapes wife to be chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
Ahhh loved this 2nd part too! Really kind of sad its ended though ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
Lol love it
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
I've done NaNoWriMo three times now and all three have been successful... I've written Harry Potter fan fiction twice. I've done Camp NaNoWriMo 6 times and been successful 5 times (my computer broke the first time)
TheCauldron chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
It's official. I want to get inappropriately close and grabby with your sense of humour. You're brilliant! I haven't cackled like that in ages!
H Bregalad chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
A perfect ending to a wonderful romp. Thanks for the ride.
TinaMaki chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
I have read this story and Snape's daughter during the last few days and I'm a huge fan. i absolutely love it and I am so very happy that you didn't kill Snape.
I admit that the epilogue was slightly strange, but still funny:)
Dragonraven91 chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I love the ending, it's like you tied everything up.
Love the names by the way, especially the last one and the little 'discussions' ;-)
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
I have loved reading this two-part series. And the ending was really good, it was informative in an non complicated way.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Lol, nice ending to a great fanfiction. especially liked draco being the master of death