Reviews for Faceless
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
gah! all the things!

is there a scattered order to these pieces, like a way they fit together to make a story or set of stories? I mean, I love this, but if there's specific stories in there, I couldn't really find them and I'd like to.
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
man
ThePsiFiles chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
(I am making it my goal, as there are less than 100 of them, to review all the stories in the Dredd fandom. Wish me luck!)

This was a strange but intriguing story - the little vignettes work together to build an impression of life as a Judge in the Mega City. There are some wonderful little touches here, and the humanity of Dredd and Anderson comes through well. A very interesting character study.
Trivial Pursuit chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow. That was amazing on so many levels.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Weird, NOT bad... interesting in it's own way. Glimpses into important moments. My favorite is the consuming darkness of Dredd's mind. Even though it was probably his unusual origins that Anderson noticed in the movie.
shallowness chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
All the fragments/sections grow togoether into an interesting, painful picture of who Cassandra is, what it costs to be a judge and glimpses of her relationship with Dredd.
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh wow, this was amazing to read. I feel you captured her POV just perfectly. It is just so emotive and full of feeling yet so spare.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
:'(( This is so sad but I love the ending. Will you continue or is it the end?
Miss M and Alice chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is awesome...
newscaper chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great job. I'm not a follower of the comic and wanted a bit more after the movie.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
OK this was just flat FANTASTIC. Such brilliantly written moments - I wanted larger stories for several of them, but they totally worked as they were.

Here's hoping you've written more for the fandom!
Mara chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Excellent work! Loved it. Very in character.
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Just watched the movie and wanted a little more story. This was perfect, the imagery of her visions, and the disjointed, fragmented storytelling was amazing. So glad I found this. Thank you.
I-Am-Silence chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Very good!
gail19 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ouch. In all the best ways.