Reviews for Twelve Twelve Twelve
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/27
Hhahaha, I must admit, this story is one of the reasons I loved drugged/drunk Sam :D Amazing job :)
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Adorable
LaueHime chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hahaha hilarious ! I love your drunken Sam :P well done
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Very cute.
Keiou chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
...oh well. That's just adorable! And I just saw you published the story at 12.12.12 lol
I could read on this stuff forever. Sam being drugged- or whatever- and talking nonsense is fun. And cute. I like reading about it in your story just as watching it at the show :)
Cute! :3
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was funny
sonal chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
your stories are really really good i absolutely enjoy reading them
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
*snickers* :-):-) I love me some drugged up Sam :-)

S.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was fun! hehe. I think that it should be in an episode lol.
Cariboucapecod chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Rotfl! Really funny!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Drunk Sammy is really cute.
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I "adore" your type of mindless fluff! Sam, who usually does think circles around most other folks (sometimes even around Dean), looped up on the good stuff. And, along with Dean, I think I did manage to follow most of the conversation! (Except the "she's pregnant" part - so glad Sam explained that!)

You've had a rough year, m'dear - and still have managed to amuse, move and amaze us with your brilliant writing. Hope the next year is much kinder to you and that you'll continue to do what you do - write and move us! Thanks for sharing your immense talent with us. Merry Christmas.
donilou2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I don't know about Sam being so clever, but you certainly are! Thanks so much for the smile, and I hope you and yours have a safe and happy holiday!
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Liked it! I always love a little bit of fluff, especially so close to Christmas. :)
Thanks for writing and sharing drugged up Sammy.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
LOL, instead of buying a lotto ticket, he should have sold tickets for his loopy brother. ;-) Now, THAT would have brought them from living in crappy motels to the decent places to stay for the next few months at least.

Their conversation was most interesting, Clair. Very well done!