Reviews for Thanks
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow, wow. Great interplay between Gibbs and DiNozzo. I like the rawness of this, well done.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Nice job very nice.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Elindira chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow... Just wow. Wonderfully written and I loved the peeks into their pasts and the way you brought Tony to understand just how Gibbs is family was perfect. Thanks for writing this.
sopmire chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow, just love this story. So many great past-scenes. Know it's been awhile, but thanks for writing and sharing it!
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
really nice. i actually would've loved separate stories made from those flashbacks,
number one being the mother and child shot in the head one. as painful as it was..
also somehow wished for gibbs to remember all he did.
suchaun chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I just found this lovely gem of a story. I love your Gibbs/Dinozzo father/son conversations. All very in ch
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wonderful, just wonderful. I absolutely loved the way you intertwined the flashbacks (and so many flashbacks, oh man!) with the present day. You had just the right mix of angst, h/c, and humour in this to make it a great read. Would've made a great ep too.

tonysmel chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Your fics have always been favorites of mine, and the truly amazing thing about them is how much your writing has continued to grow and mature with each one. It's always such a pleasure to read them.

I really enjoy the layered and complicated Tony/Gibbs dynamic you bring to your stories. These are the characters I love, and the ones that drew me into the canon show. Sadly, the show's writers have abandoned these wonderful characters, as well as their dynamic, for more stereotypical , formula versions.

Thank you for this . It's sad to think that Tony may never find that person who understands and loves him for the special person he is. But then again, as you've suggested, perhaps he already has.

So glad you're still writing, whether it's fanfic or something original. As Gibbs said, you don't waste good.
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was fabulous. Wow. Great story.
Pough chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh, this was absolutely brilliant. I'm supposed to be doing a billion other things, but this pulled me in and would not let me go. The whole flashback with the mother and daughter dead in the car, and Tony trying to protect Gibbs-incredible! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Absolutely fantastic work! This one-shot just felt right for exploring both Gibbs and Tony's demons and how they're needed in each other's lives...the finale with Tony talking about how he struggles with the pain and not knowing his preferred path was simply spectacular!
NuthatchXi chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love it, as always! :) While I think it's been canon since season two that Tony's father didn't beat him—at least if we believe Tony's admission to Jeffery White—I do think the show is trying to mend fences between Tony and his father too quickly. It works in my head, so long as we're all supposed to think DiNozzo senior has mellowed hugely with age, because verbal abuse and neglect can leave massive scars all on their own.
But I'd like someone to bring up the "my father always said I'd end up in the gutter" part, because...that's kind of hard to explain away. In any case, your interpretation was really good, and I loved it! "Gibbs felt the pain of that admission all the way to his toes"—what a line.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wonderful, introspective piece. Thoroughly enjoyed the characterizations. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Oh. That's fine. I didn't need my heart anyway :P Damn, why do u have to fuck with my emotions like that? Lol Good job (: