Reviews for Delivery
ASDFFGHJKL THIS. This was one of the most amazing and unique final fantasy 7 time-traveling Cloud fics I've ever read. I love how it focuses on the other characters linked by interaction with 'Strife,' and the ending really made it come full circle-making me feel at peace, like other reviewers had said. 3 love this!
Usually, I wish that stories/books had a sequel when they come to an end. But somehow, for this one...I think a sequel would take away its charm, its magic. This ending is...the best. Not perfect (because nothing is perfect), but the best.

~Ifs and Maybes
I must admit that even for me, this piece of masterfully-woven words forced me to think to really understand it. Even then, there might be some things I missed.

I'm sad to see this story end. Definitely one of the best time travel fics I've ever read in any fandom.

If you ever decide to publish any books, I'm sure they'll be very popular

~Ifs and Maybes
...I feel like I should be crying, but I'm not.

I'm not sure how that makes me feel.

~Ifs and Maybes
The mystery's growing thicker, and now Vincent is added to the mix! But I must say, I do miss the author's notes...

~Ifs and Maybes
Is this on the TV Tropes rec fanfic page? Because if it isn't, I'd be sorely disappointed.

Intrigue and mystery yet not are everywhere, and the author's notes seems to be part of the story as well.

~Ifs and Maybes
Oohhh. This is quickly becoming interesting.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Great story, definitely on the list of the best FFVII time-travel stories that I have read. Very creative approach to the subject and masterfully formulated. You did a great job giving enough details to weave the story together, but not so many as to slow the story and draw it out into the bulky story it could have been. Perhaps it could be sumarized that this was near the minimum of scenes to fold together a story of this nature. And just enough tragedy with Angeal never having recovered to leave a bittersweat but hopeful ending with the promise of a broad happily ever after for most of the characters. A bit unfortunate that some characters never even had the opportunity for a cameo, but not surprising with the style and formulation of this story. Overall, fantastic job with this story; thank you for writing and posting it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Amazing!
Wynter Spite chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I like this story. For some reason, the ending made me feel very peaceful.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
Very moving
Naosj chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
9/10 you and 1/10 Cloud. There's nothing left of Cloud's character here. But this story is still a thing. People won't be remiss for reading it.
Darkflower123 chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
That was a nice story ;)
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Another great story from Catsitta. Keep up the great work!
Noradin chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
He responds to Strife... with mail?

That card was classic; the humor makes this story worth re-reading again and again.