Reviews for Melting a cold heart
The Crimson Dazzle chapter 6 . 1/21
Loved it to bits. To bloody, cross-eyed bits.
RunawayTARDIS chapter 1 . 1/9
To be honest I didn't like it. It was still a good story but I'm not shure you got all the facts right when it came to picking things up with wings, although I'm not shure. Still I respect what you want to portray the characters as (seeing that they don't have a true backstory.)
And I encourage you to continue, no matter what people say.
LyraTheLastTimeLady chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful! I love it! Very inspiring, keep up the good work! ;-)
Noyb chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
well this was really descriptive and had great flavor but derpy is more of a sweet kind-of silly girl more unused to things and i think making her this tough girl was good but i am so used to her being silly i was a little shocked.
Elegy chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed your story I especially liked the ending how it wasn't really sappy that way it matched derpys personality more :) good job
elenahedgehog chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
oh my god i love it... i love you very much
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
pretty good story,thought about making a sequel?
ThE ToRtUrEd SOuL chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
pretty good story,lol kept in constant suspense right throughout. Thinking about making a sequel? you should make a sequel...
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Great story man. Loving the grittiness. Lol its a nice change of pace. Keep it up.
Justdon'twanna chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
1: Continue this! Now!
2: I never thought of Ditzy being cold, wish I would've!
3: Lots of run-on sentances, sweetie.
4: Dude, CONTINUE THIS!
zsd brony chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
aw man not real hoping for a realy sappy thinking the cerry mere hitting colt would be comming after him or something but i do hope doctor help derpy her over self sins and all that stuff but to do something great you need to put hard work into it
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Wow that was a very awesome ending of this story. Wow dude you rock I enjoyed it bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Dude awesome, frigging chapter you rock I can't wait for the next chapter excellent bravo.
Crimson Dazzle chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Awww, do you HAVE to end it next chapter? It's just getting good! XD
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
SHE WAS ATTACK!
I didn't expected that!
Whoa! This is getting more thrilling I do hope she will became ok and for that assailant!
"HEY I don't know who heck you are mister attacker but if I ever know who you are get ready to face the MAD monster within this little beast! ROAR!"
"Consider yourself warned! by The MAD!"