Reviews for Intoxication
Terri chapter 1 . 5/5
I did some hunting four years later to find this fic, and I'm happy it brings me just as much joy as when I first read it. No complaints. I would actually love some snippets on the Zander/Stevie pairing, as well as more parental interaction... I love the idea of them as bade/seddie's children. What a creative and beautiful mind you have. Thanks again. Write more please :)
Terri chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
You don't understand. I read this ages ago and I'm reading it again, and it just made my heart warm so bad. Especially considering that all three shows have ended :( it makes me feel better that you were able to write in such a perfect blend of them all while still keeping Seddie and Bade the way they should be. Thank you. PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THEM ALL. If you have the time and would like to, that is.
Tsaritsa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That was so cute. I really loved it, it was so well written.
mysterious girl 2000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
NotJustAShadow chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Absolutely love the story

One question why was it called intoxication it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the story
That's all keep writing

misskikimarie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awwwww! This was absolutely amazing, and I can't believe that I didn't read this until now... It's fantastic! It's clear that you put a lot of effort into this, and that effort was... well... well used, I guess! X3 I don't even know what to say. No words can do this justice, I swear!
Love chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was amazing, all of it; Stevie being Sam and Freddy's kid, and Zander being Beck and Jade's.
Terri chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Your writing is perfection. Excuse me while I forget about my homework for awhile and read all of your Zander Stevie fics aha :)
RydenStewart chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
A collection of epic ships, right here :)
bs13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love it. Gosh, it was just a perfect story idea. Too great.
misscakerella chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aww! Long, but it was interesting through every single word. Very pulchritudinous and very clever with the parent thing. Love this story darling!
klrob chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
oh my god Mad. this is 50 shades of perfection. you should add at least another chapter, bby
Mermaid Lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was really really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
.GOSH. I've been seriously waiting for someone to make this story! Asdfghjkl! And YOU'RE the one who wrote it and Gosh, it just makes me so happy! Thank you SO MUCH! Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I would love it of u continued with this story I love it so far an I'm sure I would love it even more if u continued it an didn't stop right there!