Reviews for Dreamless World
Hannah L-Sama chapter 2 . 6/28
Oh my gosh! This story is AMAZING! I can't believe you don't have more reviews than this! I love the plot, there's so much action in this story and it's epic! So many feels, too, ugh. I was squealing at all the reunions, lol! Ahhhh, please continue! I love this story so much, you've done amazingly with it!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Damn, why does this fic out of all the ones I read have to be on hiatus T_T This is too good T_T
kh07gl chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
This fic... IS BLOODY AWESOME! I love it! The way you have written the characters ad added key blades to the mix while including kings and all the jazz is splendid! I really hope u continue this! It is simply magnificent! I look forward to more :)
Normal-is-boring-96 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Ksicjdnshskcnsjalxnek (That's me having a seizure from the pure awesomeness) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cliffhangers! (Even though this technical dosent count) Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ write more!
13thReflection chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Yay, this was such a lovely chapter! I'm so glad Roxas was able to get out!
13thReflection chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh my God, this is simply AMAZING! I NEED to read more oh my gosh
ixCheshire chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ara? A new story to follow? SO BE IT! I love how the keyblades were mixed into the story and the scenery for Roxas' prison was very descriptive. I believe anyone can lose their minds in there now ._." But i have a question How come Roxas has a barrier that protects him from Xemnas? :o
XxOoRoxyoOxX chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
What a wonderful beginning. The setting and character descriptions were fantastic. I can't wait to read more!
homra-kid chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The story has quite a rich content. I'm really enjoying this world you've created and by incorporating some of the original game's elements along with this card versus themed, I feel so enchanted by it. (I'm also a sucker for card versus' because I'm an addict to card games, especially 13 when it comes to the suits). I hope to see an update from you soon (: