Reviews for The Extent of Innocence
kaceeanne chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
absolutely heartbreaking, touching, and well-written. i would call it great, but that's not exactly the word for this piece. It is not entirely acurate according to J.K.R.'s story of the fateful night, but is still very... I don't know. Extremely good.
nbilling133 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
write more please! this is very good!
Cool Like Ice chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
That was very very very very very very very very very very very good.
BastsCleopatra chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Wow. Never before have I read a fanfiction that is so real. Real in the sense that it goes along with the book almost perfectly, if not completely. I am astounded at your ability to write so convincingly! If I didn't know better, I'd say J. K. Rowling herself wrote that! I also read "Something Like Love," and I loved it! Even though you're writing through someone else's eyes, I can still see some personality there! You have real talent, so keep writing!:)
PrincessLesse chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
*sniffles* This almost made me cry, when he spoke of Harry when he was born, when he heard the screams, and when he saw the flashings of green light. All of that put me to the border of crying.

Sirius is by far my favourite character, and not many people would try to do him justice, by either hating him, or not even mentioning an aspect of Sirius' life, the life that had him behind bars. I suppose that's why the third book is my favourite so far, because Sirius is in it and it's his appearance that made reading it all the more better.

I, myself like reading and writing pieces that are like this. Keep writing-you did a great job of this. And, even though it may be for this story, I'm glad you included something that I like-a love that Sirius could've held for Lily.

Keep writing!

Cheers.
Arctic Princess chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Wow! Really really good! Poor Sirus! Please update your fic soon so he can be saved! _ Oh yea, and update your other ones too! They're sooooooooooooo good, I can't wait to read more!
LindsayC chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
This is really good... can't wait for more!
arressayy chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
-sniffles-

I don't feel warm and fuzzy anymore...

RSA
Erin Faith chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Well, I really don't know how to leave this review. There are so many things I want to say, and so few inches on the computer screen. : ) Firstly, thank you very much for reviewing my story, you made my day. (Or should I say night? Since I just spent three hours in the bathtub reading the second half of a very good story...) Anyway, thanks for the review.

Secondly, I didn't know what I was diving into when I decided to leave you a complementary review. I thought, "Hey, nice girl makes me feel all good and happy about my story, I'll go make her feel good and happy about one of hers." Heh, let me tell you! Most of the stories by my reviewers I attempt to read are okay, some even great. But hoo-boy, little did I know what I was stepping into when I read *your* review! Your story is marvelous, breath-taking, splendid, spooky, and many more adjectives that qualify as oxymorons that I won't name right now. : )

If you haven't gotten my point yet, it's that your story was beautiful, and transfixing. I can't believe you're 15 and writing like *this*! I've read good stories, and then I've read GOOD stories, and this is the latter! This story is so deep, and so thought-provoking! And it has it's beautiful own voice, unlike the monotone that most stories (including mine) have. You really get into the character, and you express ideas without really *throwing* them at the reader, you know what I mean?

Anyway, your story is great. I could talk for hours about how marvelous it's written, how amazed I am, and all that jazz, but it's 11:30, and I'm tired. : ) Hey, great story! Thanks for reviewing mine. I think Remus and Sirius are the two best characters in Harry-Potter-dom, so screw Harry, Ron, and Hermione! (No, only kidding, to those of you who might be reading this.)
Mira White chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Whoa... That was just the most powerful fic I've ever read. I'm at a loss for words right now. How do you manage to place yourself into the character, to extract from them every single thought, every single emotion that is coarsing through their very veins? You've captured Sirius's personality perfectly... Innocent, yet consumed by his own grief and guilt. You manage to keep such an unbiased view on events, yet still manage to emerge with something that weilds a power and captivates the readers, a thought that could change a life forever. I know that this is only a fanfiction, but I'm sure that the concept of the extent of innocence, as you have masterfully named this story, will stay with me, and hopefully will affect future endeavors. Thank you for your wonderful insight, and please continue your writing. You truly have a gift.
Jadelnino chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
i like it. such a strong point of view.
jasminegurl chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
That was SO GOOD! It almost made me cry! Ok, well my eyes were all teary. That was excellent. I didn't feel like signing in, by the way. Sirius is my absolute favorite character in the world, and this was so good!
Zetta too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
Awww... This is so sad... :o( It's making me tear up, which is not good, 'cuz I'm in class...

Aww... Poor Sirius!

:o(

Nice fic, but very sad... :o(
thistlemeg chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
That was amazing, Kelsey. I think you got just the right amount of guilt in there, and I also really like the flashback to Godric's Hollow.
Kimmie chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
hey kelsey! that was REALLY good! i shouldn't be a reviewer for a newspaper b/c id on't do reviews but u told me to so...IT WAS REALLY GOOD! luv kimmie