Reviews for See Me
become-1-with-hetalia chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
So cute and heartfelt! Wonderful!
PurpleMousefurGomez chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I loved it! OwO so cute!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
North Italy seems less inicent at the end. Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Me:S-so cute!
Dawn: My favorite part was "...Does that actually make sense in you head?" "Yes it does."
Me: Le gasp! You wrote something positive and nice Dawn!
Dawn:...Romano's my favorite...
Me: Mine is America but I love Roma too! Good job! This was well written!
DemonCapt.AdrienKirkland chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ehehehe...well,hmmm...I guess u could say some of it was kinda sad...idk,I've just read storys with sadder parts,heck sadder endings but sometimes I need a good and happy story to cheer me up when my mind goes into a clash of crazy fangirl and depressed person who needs a lift up back into the cheerful clouds...oh god,now my crazy/lunatic sid is clashing in to,soooo...I guess I've said enough for now,don't wanna start saying crazy things now,I usually start saying things without my brains consent,so caio! and remember, RUDE BUT NOT GINGER! See! There goes my stupid craziness!
PiffBee chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It was sad at first :3 but it turned out great! I love that you added the "I need a minimum of three meals and a nap with pasta. Every day." part XD it's so canon it hurts!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
D'aw love this so much!
toki chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
aawww that was so cute
Proud Fujoshi chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
it was so sweet and fluffy...aww...i melted...A
Allers3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aww, this was so cute! I loved the way you wrote everyone, and I think you really explained Spain's thought process well. It made sense to me, anyways :D so yes, this was lovely. Awesome job, and keep writing!

Suta-tan chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awww, I liked it. Especially Feli's non-caring attitude. Xp Bai!
MinuArmastus chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was so cute, I loved it (: .
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Kaitogirl95 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
lovely :DDDD It wasn't that sad for me... maybe 'cause I've just seen Hetaoni... xD
Yamiyo.Darknight chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is so sweet! I was worried that this would be depressing the whole way through but then it was so touching. w I loved reading this