Reviews for Soap Operas
guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
ha! :-) funny!
skoda892 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Oh my god xD people didn't know what was I laughing so much on xD NOTE to self: do not read humorous fics on buses. Especially if u do not have a chance to ride buses often :D
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I can actually see this happening. Tis hilarious.
Alesia chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
lol love it
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Ahahah, this is great. My gramma watches the Young and the Restless, and anytime we go to the store she tells me all about it, and tries to get me to stay and watch it when I visit her. Soap operas are nutty, but I have seen the power they exert over her. ...Oh my gosh... Genesis and my gramma would actually get along pretty well if he was real... THAT'S frightening 0.o Anyway, funny stuff; nicely done.
Xion chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was the FUNNIEST thing i have ever read! i mean the way Genesis says things, and what he does/say is SOOOOOO funny!
ashiraeloheim chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
you can have twins from two different fathers. Twins with Different Fathers: Heteropaternal Superfecundation
Fraternal (dizygotic) twins are the result of hyperovulation, the release of multiple eggs in a single cycle. Superfecundation describes a situation where the eggs are fertilized by sperm from separate incidences of sexual intercourse. In a case where a woman has sex with different partners, the twins could have different fathers and the apporpriate term is heteropaternal superfecundation.

In other words if a woman has two eggs and she has sex with two different guys within a few days of each other it can happen. Not good odds but possible
Str33tRat chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Ha this is great
InkiBlinkiPinki chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hilarious! First of all I loved how you wrote Genesis' dialogue. I could completely envision how infectious he was :) and his reactions to the show were priceless! People question the power of soap operas. They don't always make sense but they can still trap you. And it's nice to know Genesis is no exception :)
Zimithrus1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
oooh soap operas...Isn't their cheesy camera angles the best? Oh just kidding, but hey, nice story -
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
The true source of Genesis' mental degradation, Soap Opera.
Honestly not sure what the appeal is to the whole soap opera thing . . . Given that one bad thing after another happens until either you know they should have snapped, but for some reason keep doing the same thing they've always done, or they do snap, and do something stupid. And random people always end up related, not to mention the love triangles, and quadrangles, and so on.
. . . Sounds like one of my early attempts at fanfiction, actually.
. . . And like some videogames I know . . . -.-'
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow, I guess some of those soaps can really suck you in and eat your soul. Cute story! I love Gen's sniffle talk, it's cute in the way only bad tempered sick people can be.
Tayashia chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
lol
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
haha that was awesome!
Little Luna Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Omg this was soooo funny! :)
I love your stories!