Reviews for Our World
Patrick chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Are you still there? We're still waiting you know. Even if you're going through a lot, people still care. But if you're... gone, then at least know that even if you thought people thought you were crap, not everyone does. Or maybe its just writers block, ether get writing guys!

Lewascan2 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
This story looks like it will be really good. *favorites and follows*
And as I always say: Keep pn writing!
Patrick chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Glad too see your feeling better! Also glad too see that your writing again! By the way, not that this isnt bad or anything, but maybe you could do some happy/humorous chapters every once in a while? Just a thought!

Patrick chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Hey man, sorry for sounding like a jerk in my last comment. I COMPLEATLY understand (well, mostly,) what your going through :/ Any way i hope you feel better soon. My consoleanceses (wow, i really murdered that word and hid the body :P) to you. Again, hope you get better and sorry for your problems.

Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Oh, and i will always sign guest at the end, so you'll know it's me
Guest
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Yo Jakob. You can call me guest, for now. Listen. This story is great. I seriously can't stop reading. I understand bad stuff in your life. Oh, believe me I do. But this story is great, and I want you to know that no matter how hard stuff is, some people will ALWAYS care about you, so don't get too depressed. Until next chapter
Guest
Patrick chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Y U NO UPDATE SOONER!? Please update soon, this is a good fanfic!
IslandAlbatross chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Huzzah, Our World is coming back! :D I shall be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
D - Dad Obviously ( Atleast i think so )
aupercat chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
hi
LakieLegion chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
great story so far, im going to be very impatient because im hooked! i love these human in equestria style fanfics, also, i love the taste in music you guys showed in the first few chapters, i actually wanted to listen to some of it if i was allowed to use youtube P

i cant wait for more, and its obvious to me who sent the sword, though im not gonna spoil it for those of you who havent figured it out yet, again, looking good so far, cant wait for more

brohoof for you jakob mate /)
and one for ashe too /)
Patrick chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Nice job with the twist (thing) with the sword! I'm kinda' a fan of swords, so that was cool. Also, you should have chapters with rainbow and Jakob, like filler chapters when you can't think of anything. OH OH, can you also have have chapters when stuff happans in ponyville, like "A royal canterlot wedding" and jakb and ashe are both invited? That would be really cool. THANKS! AND SHELVIS THE PRESSLY! XD ( i love saying that.)

IslandAlbatross chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Myaah, my head is filling with so many questions! Namely around the sword XD Really can't wait to find out how the sword came to be, what power(s) and mysteries lie with it, and whether or not this weapon'll have any affect on Jake's mental state and/or personality.

What I loved the most about this chapter (Which is also a recurring thing about all of the previous chapters) is how intricate and compelling-to-read your language is. Doubled up with the loose ends you're showing us, I can tell you that I was easily kept intrigued throughout the entire thing! :) As for your poetry and you trying your best to be the best writer, you're doing a bloody fine job so far :D

Y'know, I REALLY want to see Rose's face after she realizes that Jakob's disappeared and left her with the food bill, without even eating it XD
Patrick chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Great job on this chapter guys! Glad you had them make up and be friends again. Also, at points in the story, can you have them, i don't know, have them like live episodes or something? That would be cool.

Blank chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
You remind me of my friend and I, but we are alot younger