Reviews for Mother Nature
I'm really loving the story. I guarantee you there will always be people to read it. It has genuinely warmed my heart and made me more cheerful to read your story. You truly have a beautiful way of drawing people into the emotions. Please never stop.

Anna
vivekalove chapter 14 . 10/16
It is a gorgeous story. Please keep writting. I just read it all over again for the 3rd time. !
Nevada chapter 14 . 10/14
Hi, sorry for English I'm from Czech Republic. I love your story. Please continue.
LCB chapter 14 . 10/11
Yeah! So glad they talked.
LCB chapter 13 . 10/11
Ouch.
LCB chapter 12 . 10/11
Yeah!
Amy Urbansdotter chapter 2 . 10/8
You dont write on this one any more?
IcePrincess1987 chapter 11 . 10/6
Hermione is pregnant isn't she. Good to know you aren't going to kill her off. Really enjoying the story, please continue.
Aisti chapter 14 . 10/5
Great story! I just love F/H/G stories as there aren't many good ones. I like it that there's a bit of a struggle and growing up involved. It would have been boring if they just fell in love right away. Looking forward to reading more!
I'm not nagging I promise but... pretty pretty please update! I saved the story in my favorites toolbar and I keep coming back to check but it's not updated yet. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Tam chapter 14 . 9/29
Aaaaaaaaah! This gave mw a blazing smile that was highly inappropriate in the sittng I was in. Oh well! Hell yeah people are still reading this fic!
AllyBrooke2009 chapter 1 . 9/27
I love this story! I can’t wait to see Home hat happens next!
storm141990 chapter 14 . 9/24
I'm enjoying this story. Please continue writing!
Jamie chapter 14 . 9/22
I am so enjoying this story! Thank you so much for updating! I look forward to more!
Cheesypunpun chapter 14 . 9/21