Reviews for Mother Nature
Really Cool
Pinup95 chapter 6 . 3/2
PLEASE update. Love the story
lady white roses chapter 6 . 3/2
UPDATE
Fl0ra chapter 6 . 2/9
I adore this story and I like how Fred and George react to Charlie :P I wonder will they find out he is gay because that would put them at ease :) I hope that Hermione doesn't make Fred and George sign those papers they would make a great family XD
Pistache022 chapter 6 . 2/9
I read this story a while back and absolutely loved it. Read it again today and loved it even more. Hopefully you'll come back to it soon :)
thedoane0816 chapter 6 . 1/10
Wow! Please pick this back up.
Ash-Castle chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Please pick this back up! Or adopt it out, something.
CursedByCobwebs chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
This is so good! I can't wait for Hermione to be pregnant. I know you haven't updated in forever but I'll follow just incase you have a change of heart. :)
Tessitra chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
DID you give up on this fanfiction? Hope you are well snd that nothing seriously has happened. Sometimes life is hard so hope nothing bad has happened. I Truly love this idea With your fanfiction and IT would be sad to Know you don't Want to continue on With IT:/ Anyway I still hope you Will update someday! Take Care!
brittany chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I really hope that you haven't given up on this story. I love the idea of it and Hermione and the twins are my favorite pair. I'll keep checking.
brittany chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Please update! I love this pairing and the plot is so different from other stories with the same pairing.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
laurah2493 chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
please please update
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
no more for this story? D: I seriously love it, please write more to it!
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I absolutely love it! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, and please update soon!(: