Reviews for Mother Nature
julesrulesfools chapter 4 . 6h
Loving the story! And the comradery between the brothers and their serious sides.
Smithback chapter 4 . 8/28
awesome
ssdawning chapter 4 . 8/28
I loved the explanation at the end of the chapter about what's been plaguing the twins.
It will be great to see the changes in all of them as they become closer. I'm really liking this story!
Infernalbooks chapter 4 . 8/28
It's really different... I guess I like it:)
brighteyes2889 chapter 4 . 8/28
Great story :)
Snaperipper chapter 4 . 8/28
Loved it.
Grovek26 chapter 4 . 8/28
Very good chapter
isobelj chapter 4 . 8/28
I love this story! I love the way you've written the twins. It's how I imagined them to be behind closed doors. Thank you for this, I look forward to your next chapter :-)
Great update ! Please could you update your sudden changes book as well I love it
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lili.h.raikova chapter 4 . 8/28
I love your story...so happy you're writing again. I can't wait to see what happens next - and what a sex scene - my God! i almost fainted. :) :D you're an awesome writer and i just hope you continue with the story - and i so hope there will be a threesome scene :)
happyhippy chapter 4 . 8/27
Great story! I'm happy you went over the sharing thing and had it discussed. I find it strange when authors leave it as a foregone conclusion and hermione doesn't question it. It seems less real. I'm also happy you made the twins a little broken. It adds more to the story and enhances the overall.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 4 . 8/27
Great chapter! so can't wait for the next one! xoxo
KunaiKurenai chapter 4 . 8/27
I love this!
padfootsgrl79 chapter 4 . 8/27
So this will be longer than 6 chapters? I hope so I really, really like what I have read so far.