Reviews for Love at First Bite
Balthanon chapter 2 . 11/27
This is a great start. Kasumi is great and I like what you've done with Ranma as well- particularly the little tidbit you just dropped in this chapter about him using the Tasting of Hearts on himself. He obviously took that lesson to heart. It will be interesting to see his reaction when Kasumi convinces him to try that again.

There are some definite Shokugeki no Soma influences that I'm seeing here as well- are there any intentions of turning that into a full blown crossover at some point?

It is a shame that this looks like it might have been dropped based on how long it has been since the last update, but hopefully you'll have a chance to come back to it sometime in the future. I'll definitely be following just in case.
This is wonderful, and one of the best interpretations of Kasumi's character I've ever seen. Lots of 'I'm a relatively sheltered girl who reads relatively sweet romance novels' in there, and sharing her sparse romantic past with Ranma is some serious verisimilitude that keeps her from being just some safe, perfect waifu.

Ranma's introspective nature and improved likeability as a result of innovating a nonviolent, customer service oriented art is just perfect. I hope you continue this, because this story is truly unique.
AnimeFan84 chapter 2 . 6/11
This is one of the more unusual Ranma 1/2 pairings AND a great alternative story.
I like the alternativeness on different levels - the explanation for Ranma's 'new school', the difference in the way how that first day at the Tendos played out, and the way things backfired on Kasumi THIS time around. (Remember, she couldn't WAIT to dump Ranma on Akane the last time around!)
While there is a sense that things have calmed down between those two by the end of the second day, I can't help feeling that it WOULDN'T be such smooth sailing... especially if the other fiancees start showing up - presuming that Ukyo (almost 100% sure) and Amazons start poking up.
Who knows how Kasumi would react to other fiancees now that she's in the middle of it?
Akane's still okay and I have a feeling she would still be a hothead. She wouldn't necessarily be jealous of Ranma for her sake but she might 'act on behalf' of her older sister, too...
Too bad the story hasn't been continued for over two years now...
Zhor chapter 2 . 4/9
Good story. Kasumi doesn't get enough attention.
Liberius chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
It's a absolute shame you never continued this. It was insightful, original and soothing to read.
mordennight chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Cute, but a lot too quick. Would have liked to have read more.
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
nice chapter please update and post more soon i love it so far and would like to read more of it

thanks for writing
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I'm am personally not into the Ranma/Kasumi match up but your story is both unique and heartwarming. I look forward to more.
shugokage chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Wow absolutely incredible story great job!
A simple fool chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I don't think I've seen something so awesome before.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 2 . 6/26/2013 this fic is not complete heh hope you update soon this one is different that the other ranma and kasumi fics i have read i hope that you have not abandoned this one
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I am honestly enchanted. It's such an intriguing take and you portray the characters with more depth than the creator of the manga. The way you delved into Kasumi and her circumstances was realistic and and touching. I also really enjoyed the foray into why Ranma can be so socially inept. Just so much to love.
KailSakray chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
nice update.
and ouch for omake...
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hen, very nice.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Can I say that this was a swell chapter here, with a lot of twists on the usual meets, espoecially with Ranma and Kuno, a partnership which actually seems to be getting on for the time being, and then the meet with Tofu, this Ranma is still willing to tell it like he sees it, but seems to be much better at what he sees at times, and the the chat he and Kasumi had on the way home, I could see this relationship growing very nicely, even as it would be something to see what all would happen if the meets with some of the other canon kooks came into being, such as Chardin.