Reviews for Love at First Bite
mordennight chapter 2 . 3/8
Cute, but a lot too quick. Would have liked to have read more.
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 2/25
nice chapter please update and post more soon i love it so far and would like to read more of it

thanks for writing
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I'm am personally not into the Ranma/Kasumi match up but your story is both unique and heartwarming. I look forward to more.
shugokage chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Wow absolutely incredible story great job!
A simple fool chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I don't think I've seen something so awesome before.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
hmmmm...so this fic is not complete heh hope you update soon this one is different that the other ranma and kasumi fics i have read i hope that you have not abandoned this one
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I am honestly enchanted. It's such an intriguing take and you portray the characters with more depth than the creator of the manga. The way you delved into Kasumi and her circumstances was realistic and and touching. I also really enjoyed the foray into why Ranma can be so socially inept. Just so much to love.
KailSakray chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
nice update.
and ouch for omake...
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hen, very nice.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Can I say that this was a swell chapter here, with a lot of twists on the usual meets, espoecially with Ranma and Kuno, a partnership which actually seems to be getting on for the time being, and then the meet with Tofu, this Ranma is still willing to tell it like he sees it, but seems to be much better at what he sees at times, and the the chat he and Kasumi had on the way home, I could see this relationship growing very nicely, even as it would be something to see what all would happen if the meets with some of the other canon kooks came into being, such as Chardin.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
awesome! I love this Pair (Kasumi & Ranma) please update soon
Sim-Sim2 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Interesting story and the characters really look alive, not some collection of cliches, as it's so often happens in Ranma fics.
Cant's wait to read more!
Cg2nenetwin chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This is a really cute fic. The AU of Ranma being a cook is new and being engaged to a Kasumi who is beginning to speak her mind; I think is the topping to this fic. From what I can see now, you've portrayed the characters really well and I can't wait to see what you publish next.
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
this is awesome ne
Kolgrimmur chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Can I have more please? The first two courses were delicious!