Reviews for Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: Battle for Space and Time
TokusatsuLuv chapter 21 . 5/25
This is truly very interesting to read; uh-oh I know those two..they don't know of what trouble they would bring (sweatdrops)

Anyways; this fanfic is truly very interestingness to read; too bad there isn't a sequel for it
Guest chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
Think Decade get's the main role in the squeal alongside with the gokaiger man it would be cool if decade henshin of the past sentai too like the gokaiger henshin to the past riders before decade.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
was that takatora in the cameo? Hmm i guess kamen rider gaim take place in the super hero taisan movie before gaim started the show maybe.
KKEntertainmentfanfictionpage chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
if you can't find any where to watch them don't worry, there is , it has a few seasons of both, also hopefully you;ve watched gobusters now and will maybe just change that one line, if you haven't well, I won't spoil it but you will change this one line in this chapter once you do, and also if it's 2 years after the gokaigers left earth wouldn't that make it 2014, since the gokaigers may have arrived on earth in 2011, but they left in 2012, just saying.
Starmix03 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I swear... It's only the first chapter, AND IT WAS SO EPIC! I wish you could make a sequel to this! It's amazing!
bankai777 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
it looks that this battle will get intense.
bankai777 chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
i hope that there will be a sequel to this awesome story.
Pikatwig chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
This was an amazing right start to finish! I loved how it all ended, and the Luka and Eiji romance is actually something really cool! I never would've thought of doing that in a Rider/Sentai crossover. And nice reference to Gaim.
Fireminer chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
I must say, that is one heck of a ride! Splendid job writing this wonderful crossover! Hope to see the sequel coming from you soon!
Hakuryukou79 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
The sequel sounds like a good idea. Hope you also you include the Metal Hero series.
ROCuevas chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Truly awesome. Hopefully there will be a sequel in the near future.
ROCuevas chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
This was an awesome fight.
ROCuevas chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
This was awesome work as always. Good luck on the next two chapters.
Fireminer chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Hahaha! Just perfect! Wizard and KyokuRed together! Can't wait to see the All Rider Break or a Gokai/Go-Buster/Kyoku combination machine.
Taiski chapter 18 . 12/11/2013