Reviews for Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: Battle for Space and Time
KKEntertainmentfanfictionpage chapter 5 . 2/5
if you can't find any where to watch them don't worry, there is , it has a few seasons of both, also hopefully you;ve watched gobusters now and will maybe just change that one line, if you haven't well, I won't spoil it but you will change this one line in this chapter once you do, and also if it's 2 years after the gokaigers left earth wouldn't that make it 2014, since the gokaigers may have arrived on earth in 2011, but they left in 2012, just saying.
Starmix03 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I swear... It's only the first chapter, AND IT WAS SO EPIC! I wish you could make a sequel to this! It's amazing!
bankai777 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
it looks that this battle will get intense.
bankai777 chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
i hope that there will be a sequel to this awesome story.
Pikatwig chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
This was an amazing right start to finish! I loved how it all ended, and the Luka and Eiji romance is actually something really cool! I never would've thought of doing that in a Rider/Sentai crossover. And nice reference to Gaim.
Fireminer chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
I must say, that is one heck of a ride! Splendid job writing this wonderful crossover! Hope to see the sequel coming from you soon!
Hakuryukou79 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
The sequel sounds like a good idea. Hope you also you include the Metal Hero series.
ROCuevas chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Truly awesome. Hopefully there will be a sequel in the near future.
ROCuevas chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
This was an awesome fight.
ROCuevas chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
This was awesome work as always. Good luck on the next two chapters.
Fireminer chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Hahaha! Just perfect! Wizard and KyokuRed together! Can't wait to see the All Rider Break or a Gokai/Go-Buster/Kyoku combination machine.
Taiski chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
...Cool fight scene.
ROCuevas chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
This was awesome. :D
Fireminer chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Splendid! I just love this chapter! Although a bit more explosion with the Nejiranger battle would be better.

Oh, and Congratulation for the 1 Year Anniversary!
Fireminer chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Hohoho! An update for my favorite fic! And what a good update it's!

... But... I DEMAND FOURZE, FAIZ AND DECADE!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »