Reviews for The Path of Water
snowiewolf chapter 53 . 11/21
You still haven't posted you promised by November 8th and we can yell at you if you don't come on please write more chapters
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 53 . 11/15
Ooo I didn't see that coming gaga I can't wait for the next chapter!
Pcoolkid chapter 53 . 10/29
It's been a while since I found myself reading parts of a story over and over again. This is wonderful, your writing is wonderful, your characterization of Haku is wonderful and I found myself kinda sorta maybe falling in love with him. As much as I would hate to fall for a fictional character, I have to say that it couldn't be helped. Looking forward to your next update and I hope everything in the real world is going well :)
Luin-fanel chapter 53 . 10/29
Really interesting, great chapter, and, the return of Rami-Tarng, that was really unexpected.

Thanks a lot for share, and don't worry for the time, I know, fanfics aren't the only thing on earth and, of course, to do a good job you need time and inspiration, so, I can wait for the next, thanks a lot for share this chapter and... oh, three more and it's over?... well, I'll be waiting to read it.

crazykenz chapter 53 . 10/29
Oh no! Don't tell me Ayne has a slug?! NOOOOOOOOO!
MissAnonyma chapter 52 . 10/14
It took me 3 days to read all 104 chapters to you're story and I must say I will be waiting for the next chapter patiently. I have really enjoyed the story's progression so far. Please do continue on with this story.
Jocelyn chapter 52 . 9/6
Please write more! It's beautiful and it needs to be continued! What about rin's wedding?! What happens to everyone? I need to know!
Quathra chapter 20 . 8/21
I loooooooooove hetalia! I'm not a yaoi shipper, so that's why you haven't heard from me about hetalia before. But I understand! it is so funny and interesting!
Quathra chapter 17 . 8/21
Haku is going to be an adorable daddy!
Quathra chapter 13 . 8/19
I'm a sucker for fatherly figures, so I love Haku even more for being so excited for the baby! Thank you for writing such happiness!
Quathra chapter 12 . 8/19
Quathra chapter 8 . 8/19
Whoa! That was scandalous! But I loved it! You have no idea how happy you made me when you showed the part with Rin and Raijin!
Quathra chapter 4 . 8/19
Ooooohhh I actually ship Raijin and Rin together socio much! I hope Rin finds happiness
Quathra chapter 2 . 8/19
THIS IS SO SAD! Ooooohhh I HOPE they can see each other soon! You writer, you! You play my emotions like a piano! (I will still love the story though, no matter what!)
Quathra chapter 1 . 8/19
I'm so happy you have more then just the last 52 chapters in part 1! Oooh I love this fic, and I would review every chapter but all I would just comment stuff like "I LOVED IT!", "WHHHYYYYYYYYY", "CLIFFHANGER NOOOOOOO", and "gotta go read the next chapter pronto!" Hehe
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »