Reviews for The Path of Water
dv36muskan chapter 37 . 7/25
I won't lie, my heart shattered in a million pieces just at the end of Chapter 37
Moon Blossom Xx chapter 53 . 7/2
I was talking with a friend about spirited away fanfics and I suddenly remember reading this story when I was in highschool. I looked for it re-read it and yet there are a few chapters left for the story to finish. I'm sad to see you havent updated this over a year and a half, but I cannot blame you. Writing is hard. Specially when you are an adult. However, with or without ending, this story lives in my heart dearly. It's still one of my favorites, after all. I hope you are well. I hope you are happy. And I just want to thank you. Thank you for writing this. Thank you for your time and work.
VentingClown chapter 44 . 6/20
*spoilers for anyone not finished reading the later chapters*
...
that was very clever, the way you killed off Chihiro only to bring her back with a longer life span. I was waiting to see how you would pull off making her live longer. Bravo.
dv36muskan chapter 53 . 6/6
It's been a long, long time since the last update. Is the story gonna continue? Please!
Please please finish. So disappointed to not know what happens
Dainial chapter 53 . 5/16
Genuinely one of the best stories I have read in a long while. Your characters are so well developed. I really am hoping you'll get around to finishing this. I want to know if the bathhouse gets rebuilt and who wins the war! What Hotaru's past is and how the little ones develop. Here's to hoping!
I'm one o those people who found your story and started reading straight through. Both of you volumes are wonderful anvIL dearly hope you haven't decided to abandon this fantastic story. I am desperate to find out how this is going to end. I see haven't posted a new chapter in quite sometime, so I'm afraid my review may "fall on deaf ears," so to speak. Please consider starting back up again with this story! Its too good to go without an ending. Thank you so much for what have written so far. Truly a joy to read.
eeearnest chapter 53 . 4/23
Noooooooooo.,...
Please say you'll come back?
I have to know if they'll ever get the bathhouse. That's all I need.
It's been four years :'(
I understand about life and all that but implore you to come back.
(Wouldn't it be cool if there was a system to donate to authors on here?)
akkarinfan chapter 53 . 4/12
Just stumbled upon this after rewatching Spirited Away, and I'm dying for you to upload the last three chapters.. It's only three chapters, please don't leave your readers hanging! Please please please. Your characters are amazing.
jojo chapter 53 . 3/24
I know you may not know where your going this story. From experince
Saw your update on your profile, hoping to see the next complete chapters soon! Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Julia chapter 53 . 12/15/2016
I have read both volume one and up to this chapter in volume two in a week. Your writing is so detailed and your world building is so interesting and I love this story! I truly hope you haven't given up on this story. I will review&pm every week until you update. 3
ReinaD'Antan chapter 53 . 12/10/2016
AHHHHHH ! IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG TO FINISH THIS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND IT'S NOT COMPLETE! ARLIA'DEVI I NEED THOSE LAST THE CHAPTERS. Or I may go insane. absolutely loved it. Please update!
Paradox-Thoughts-16 chapter 53 . 9/21/2016
So...screaming at you then? You're almost a year past your original date.
17wilsonh chapter 53 . 9/9/2016
Well I just finished all 53 chapters and love this story as well. I saw that it's been a while since you've updated and I really hope you finish it because your stories are so well written and enjoyable. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter,

Hayley