Reviews for The Path of Water
Paradox-Thoughts-16 chapter 53 . 9/21
So...screaming at you then? You're almost a year past your original date.
17wilsonh chapter 53 . 9/9
Well I just finished all 53 chapters and love this story as well. I saw that it's been a while since you've updated and I really hope you finish it because your stories are so well written and enjoyable. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter,

17wilsonh chapter 1 . 9/5
well I just finished the first volume and I am now eagerly reading the second in hopes that Haku and Chihiro will be reunited.
gildedveneers chapter 53 . 8/29
Oh man, to think that a nicely written Spirited Away fanfic with such an intricate plot would end at this point! Please continue this, I'm dying to know what happens! You've really done well creating an interesting storyline, I'd love to see the completion of a great figure.
Shell chapter 53 . 8/24
I guess you've given up on this story now, but if you ever do continue could you add a summary of everything that's happened to date? I feel like I've forgotten.
Eunkyung chapter 53 . 8/20
I found Volume One around the time you posted the second or third chapter of Volume Two, and have patiently waited for you to complete Volume Two before I start reading because I don't to disappoint myself if you were to give up on this one day (kudos to you by the way, I don't think I could have lasted this long if I were you), and thankfully, you have updated every time regardless of how irregular they are (you are only human, and you have your priorities, we readers can totally understand that). But now that there seems to be only less than five chapter less and in a couple of months it will mark a year since you've last updated, I really would like to know: have you given up on this story? Or can I expect an update, or better yet, a completion to Volume Two, no matter how long it takes? I'm willing to wait (years if I have to, that's how good of a story this is), but I don't want my patience to be fruitless.
OMG! the feels! such a roller coaster!
When do we get a full lemon.
Donchakno chapter 53 . 7/5
Uhhh...its been seven months. I've reread the whole series and it's still unfinished. Are you ever going to continue or have you gotten to busy to update. Either way I get it, but it would be nice to finish tpow someday.
Awesome chapter! This is my first review ever and I love both volumes so far. You have capture their personalities perfectly. My favorite part of this chapter is when Chihiro shows Haku the baby socks and he starts to cry a little. I can't wait to see how Haku reacts when Chihiro goes into labor lol.

P.S. You are on my top three favorite and best writers from the fanfictions of Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away.

Jingyee1511 chapter 53 . 6/13
Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. It has been an extremely captivating 100 chapters, with awesome character development and plot developments. I started reading this as the first Spirited Away fanfic after I watched the movie, and you've really done a great job building on the spirit world. Nice work, and thank you!
TiredandWired chapter 53 . 5/23
OMJEEZY! I need this story to finish! I must know how it ends!
Lorena81 chapter 53 . 5/11
I have recently read your stories and I am absolutely in love with them! They are amazing. However it has been too many months since you last updated and I would be so grateful if you update soon please!
Lh chapter 53 . 5/4
I really love your stories! Please continue to write them!
NaoyukiAkabuke chapter 53 . 4/12
*screams* oi wheres the update and ya got me cooling my heels i love this
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »