Reviews for Near Misses
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Please continue if ur still interested
Robin0203 chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
please continue
xXTerrxnceXx chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Poor timmy!
HolleyS chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Man, Tim seems pretty depressed.
miss-meowness chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
D: D: D: Tim ANGST!...I love the story...but it's so sad...{:
Eikinskjaldi chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I really liked this story. :) I'd love to read more if you decide to continue this, since this is such a sad place to leave poor Tim in. Love your writing.
Kristie chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh no! This really broke my heart. Please update soon! Someone needs to give Tim a hug and maybe some counseling, because he sounds so depressed! I can't wait for more!
ZeldaIsis chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I hate when Timmy is so hard on himself.
snyderk161 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
please write more
grownup chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Don't you just want to grab Tim by the shoulders and shake him, yelling "Stop it! Stop! You're special, so special, and the good kind! Everyone loves you, don't listen to the little shite, you're fantastic and talented..." and just rant on about him until he gets it? Poor baby. I thought Damian was written a bit too harshly, even for him, but since things are from Tim's perspective I'll let it slide. Otherwise, this is great! Keep it up.
LovelyBirdcherry chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Aaah, depressed Timmy. At least he's... willing to live anyways? Ah, and proving that you only hear what you want to hear. And right now he expects to only hear how he isn't needed :( mm, okay.
Thank you for the update!
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is a great story! You aren't just going to leave it ther though, right?
Ctrl Devil chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
i really hate those two words 'The End' cause it just doesnt work for me. there needs to be more to the story, at least a epilogue _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Y-Y-Your ending it there? But it ends with Tim feeling like a failure! You can't leave it there! If you like angst then write a really angsty talk between the 2! Just don't leave me haning!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Please please please continue this!