Reviews for Into the Woods
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I have yet to see a single episode of Once Upon a Time, due to having to sacrifice the TV to other bills. So I'll just have to enjoy this story on its ATLA merits-and so far, it's pretty funny!
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Before I begin I would like to say that I have read previous works of yours including the stalking series and enjoyed them all. I also want to say that your the author so I believe that how this story should be written should be the way you want it to be written. I just have to tell you though that I was very dissapointed that you had Ozai and Regina being the same character. This is because on ATLA Ozai is my least favorite character and Regina is probably my favorite on Once Apon a Time. I was actually expecting either Corra or Rumplestiltskin to share the role with Ozai since both are responsible for how Regina turned out just like Ozai was responsible for how Azula and Zuko turned out. I also believe that Regina truly loves Henry and wants to change and be a better person and I feel like Ozai has never loved his children and can't see him trying to change. I am interested in who plays who in this story. I have a feeling you will be having Zuko as the huntsman since it suppose to be a zutara and Jet and Captain Hook seem to have similar personalities and when captain hook has a hook, Jet has hook swords so that seems like a good match to me. I really have no clue about who anyone could possibly be so I look forward to seeing who the rest of the avatar cast will be. Once again this is your story and you should tell it however you want to tell it. Looking forward to seeing further updates for your stories.
Densharr chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is cracktacular!

I've been meaning to watch Once Upon A Time (and Grimm, but that's neither here nor there), and this aught to provide an excellent excuse.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
" - and signs him up for extra maths lessons."

Hehe, very appropriate. Funny parody!
Irako of the Desert chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Woohoo, I am excited for this. I enjoyed Once Upon a Time, even though it was regular ABC fare, and mixing it up with A:tLA is going to be totally awesome.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2